Any trained assholes here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any trained assholes here?

I am currently being steamed up to become a grade-A A-hole. (1st bachelor) Have any others here gone before me or is anyone undergoing the same ingenious process of human garbage processing? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: Any trained assholes here?

I dropped out before I got my degree, as I already had quality employment in the field and I had completed most of my requirements...

Now, I'm just a part time asshole. But when I'm there, I'm a true pro.

Tried to get in the union, (Assholes Local 419) but, they were such assholes, I hated them all.

Comment

I am a professional ASSHOLE..

what do you need my friend..

I am good with bullying , insults , sarcasm , blasphemy , flipping the bird , ass kickin' , bitch slappin' , prank phone calls , public berading and making people cry...how can I help.

I am versed in Blue Swirlies , Titty Twiters , Indian Burns , Noogies , Wedgies , and took first place in the Wet Willy finals...help me ..help you.

I got kicked out of two prestigious Catholic High Schools for these exceptional skills..this is what I do.

I can go toe to toe with The Pope , Aldolph Hitler , Jesse Jackson , Bill O' Reilly , Howard Stern , Farakon , Ghandi , George W , Al Sharpton , and Jesus H Christ himself..I'd give them all a Texas Chili Bowl!

I'm proud of that ..

BTW..A "Texas Chili bowl" of course consists of ..Vasoline , a telephone , some hot souce and the anus!!

Asshole..why yes...yes I am! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If I can be of any assitance ..please contact me.

Bill Z Bub
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That qualifies as an asshole too, Bill!

Texas Chili Bowl, goddamn that sounds nasty.... [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

dude, it's sunday evening, why the F- are you drunk/high?!

you're definitely a full blown A-hole [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a free keggar at midnight at out Faculty Bar ( Law ) so we decided to 'drink in'. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My mom used to ask me when i was a teen, "are you you being an asshole as a hobby or are you planning on doing it as a career?"
              I'd say, "well it's worked out pretty well for you so i thought i'd follow in your footsteps."
              I'd always get a wry grin from her and she'd say "asshole" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                dude, it's sunday evening, why the F- are you drunk/high?!

you're definitely a full blown A-hole [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] You Germans should talk [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] " Geben, Sie, mich ein stein of beer the length of my forearm. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of us were just born with it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of us were just born with it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] It takes years to become a complete asshole. 1: You have to realize that most people have a corncob up there; B: You have to be interact with those people; 3: You have to interact with the cobs to the point where it pops out and they are people . 5: They love you for realizing you are treating them like people or 4; They say, " What an asshole" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"dude, it's sunday evening, why the F- are you drunk/high?!
                      you're definitely a full blown A-hole "

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]..oh hell no this is my norm ..I been this way ever since I can remember..I have a lifteime of practice being an asshole..it is an art.

Booze and drugs just make me "normal"..even lovable , if you will. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Anybody watch the programs on drugs? Maryjane was used because booze was banned. Then the Depression came and they had to loose the Mexicans. So they said they were all toking and crime ridden. Pass a law and ship them out. Coke was fed to the black dockworkers to make them work longer. Hearst got on his high horse and now Blacks were raping and killing white folk. Pass a law and ban Coke. There was a time when all the weed, smack, coke, and 'pheds you could ingest and/smoke were prefectly legal. Personally, beer is good and all the rest of that shit is "Bad". And, I don't care what color you are. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Drugs are bad, Mmmmkay?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Drugs are bad, Mmmmkay?

[/ QUOTE ] I am such a pussy. I experimented with beer and wine in HS. A few reefers, and that was nice. I figured that all that other stuff would kill me on the the spot. 38 years later with beer and wine, I am shape as a rivet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

By trained asshole, do you mean "lawyer'?

-Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X