Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College and all the benefits!

Ok so you have to study a lot...

but this is the iltaimte party!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

This was just fantastic chugging tomorrow vodka party!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

What atre your collegestories?!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: College and all the benefits!

Who says you have to study? As you start your studies, you will find that after a while you will find that E=mc2. Education= Much Cutting Too. By my senior year, I was going to about 1/3 of my classes and still got good grades. I ain't no "Roads Scholar" and I did major in Sociology. And in was the "60's, but I'll bet you not much has changed. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I started college in '82 for Police Science. I lasted 1 semester. All courses 'incomplete'. I spent too much time skipping classes and drinking all day. I enlisted in the USMC in January '83. End of story. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I am studying or doing homework pretty much all the time. In the event that I have free time it's spent with the girlfriend, guitar, and piano in that order. I get a chance to "party" a little bit once a month or less

Comment

I just went back to school six months ago to finish my degree. Only two years left. I hate school.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Man.......I remember when I used to skip a lot of class back in my undergrad days. Now.....I'm in a Ph.D. program and I'm lucky if I get time to play my guitar an hour each week [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm retired and have no need for any college ...I would assume it is a great way to score puss.

Not that I need to score puss...but would assume if you wanted to score puss..College would be a great thing!

If I ever get a divorce..which is not anytime soon..I'm goin' to College..

I'll take up a chick class...what is the best chick class..Pudolgy..I dunno. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just thinkin'..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Best chick classes are Psychology, Law and Biomedical in that order! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We're with 600 during our colleges/lessons in the auditorium, 54% is grade-A Belgian Cow! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

i went to college for 6 days, i lasted the whole year ,sold cocaine to the whole campus and basically took over the joint by the end of october. six days of classes was much more than enough for me. there was a train right outside my dorm that took me straight into phiadelphia in 20 minutes. i couldn't resist going up on the platform instead of going to class. i think being aggressive is just as important as having a college degree.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I went to college. Westchester Communtity College. I went for Electrical Engineering. They used to call the school Wastechester Community College. All my rich friends went away to good schools. I was the poor folk. One day after spending a nice drinking session in the student center pub I was in my car and in a moment of total clarity.. Ted Nugent... thats right.. the NUGE himself came to me and told me to quit college and devote my life to music and my metal band. I listened to him and quit the next day. I shouldn't have.

Comment

I hit the bigtime at my college. While I was there, the great state of Califoricate decided to change my school from a "State College" to a ""State University" So I am a university graduate. That and $4.50 will buy me a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

College is great. Party all you want. In moderation, so it doesn't significantly affect your grades, though.

I could share some college party stories - my roomates and I were all actually kicked out of our dorm for having too many keggers. Not a frat, but it was totally that classic Animal House-like scenario. Student "judicial" hearing, double secret probation and all. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

College... what's that?
                          I'm a high school drop-out.
                          Maybe it's the 140 IQ, I don't know, but school was a boring waste of my time.
                          I have this knack for working with computers and make about twice as much $$$ as those who wasted their cash on getting IT degrees.
                          Talk about pissing away your money... by the time a University or College can teach it, it's out-dated already.
                          I did take all of my wifes computer classes for her.
                          At ASU, you're only a number, not a name. The courses were so frikkin easy it was almost impossible to screw up enough so "she" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] didn't ace them.
                          She has her masters degree already and still gets paid like crap.
                          I'm still failing to see where the benefit is.
                          -Rick

Comment

Shit, i wish i had time to have fun in college. I am in my second year and physics is kicking my ass, i am gonna go study.
                            This space for rent

Comment

The professors / teachers are so full of themselves and arrogant they just care about running their mouth. They don't care about their students learning.

Comment

Working...
                              X