College and all the benefits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College and all the benefits!

Yet, you are right. even for a lawyer [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] College is about letting your brain grow. It is not about what I have learned. It should give you the ability to learn as you go through life. All college does is train your mind to branch out. Otherwise, you become a professor [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

i thought college was about achieving a degree in rainbow dick, and that was a piece of cake when you sell cocaine.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Studying and partying aside, I think I found the woman that is to be my wife this week!

I won't let this one get away, perfection in every single way! She can chug more than me! *romantically ponders how great it would be to have a big chugfest at the wedding*
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

What atre your collegestories?!

[/ QUOTE ]

This story didn’t involve drinking specifically but beers were included:
          I regret not going to more concerts while in school, esp since I was in a biggr city that got more shows than smaller ones, but one I had to see was Sepultura for the Chaos AD tour. It was in December during finals, but I never saw them before and really wanted to go, and I got tix for my friends from home (about 4+ hour-drive away for them).

After taking 2 finals that day, we went out to the show which kicked major ass. It was at the Trocadero in Philly which was packed and the entire place began to mosh when they opened with Refuse/Resist ! After the show, we went back to my place, and my friends slept while I stayed up the night cramming …err studying for my next final the next morning. Anyway, I must have done rather well on the final, as I got an A+ in the course, some physics one. The only other A+ I ever got in school was for a Music theory for non-majors class, which was pretty easy for anyone musically inclined.

Anyway, the show was one of the most memorable ones I ever saw, and I’m damn glad I took the time to see it! If only I still had the stamina to stay up the night and do well on tests the next day! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
          X