I'm going to university

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to university

To study how to build guitars [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I enrolled in a foundation course which will teach me all the basics of building a guitar. If i really like it, i'll be doing another course which will go into further detail.

My plan in life is to be in a successful band (don't we all?) but i also would like to build guitars as a career. I know it will be hard but i have alot of supportive people in my life so i know in some way, they will help me. Sounds cool huh?

I don't start untill next year because i chose to have a gap year from education so i can concentrate on my band and making alot of money so i can buy more equipment and other things like getting my drivers licence, new computer and recording software. I'll also be building mutt guitars too so i can get some idea of what it would be like building guitars, so expect some in the near future

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Re: I\'m going to university

That's really cool - best of luck with that [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      To study how to build guitars [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I enrolled in a foundation course which will teach me all the basics of building a guitar. If i really like it, i'll be doing another course which will go into further detail.

My plan in life is to be in a successful band (don't we all?) but i also would like to build guitars as a career. I know it will be hard but i have alot of supportive people in my life so i know in some way, they will help me. Sounds cool huh?

I don't start untill next year because i chose to have a gap year from education so i can concentrate on my band and making alot of money so i can buy more equipment and other things like getting my drivers licence, new computer and recording software. I'll also be building mutt guitars too so i can get some idea of what it would be like building guitars, so expect some in the near future

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck bro!!

And what school is it you're going to?

Comment

I'll be going to the London Metropolitan University
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...