Ah isn't he cute-Funny Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah isn't he cute-Funny Pic

Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: Ah isn\'t he cute-Funny Pic

this t-shirt is soooo cruel... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

but a cute one, agreed!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      That must have been some blowjob!!
      What a cutie little guy! [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Awwww. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That shirt is enough to give the grandparents a stroke. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That picture is amazing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I almost gigglesnorted soda out my nose [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's funny...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I almost gigglesnorted soda out my nose [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's funny...

[/ QUOTE ]

classic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That is great! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gigglesnorted.

Funny word, it's up there with, bamboozle, discombobulate, and Vietcong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gigglesnorted.

Funny word, it's up there with, bamboozle, discombobulate, and Vietcong.

[/ QUOTE ]...and Em's patented phrase, spiffy doodle. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X