JCF SF Bay Area. Garage Jam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF SF Bay Area. Garage Jam.

Would like to put one together. As many of you know I have a huge guitar collection. I also have a Tama Double bass 7pc drum set in my Garage an Ampeg 8x10 bass cab a Mesa 4x12 cab and a couple amps. Is any one intrested in having a jam in a week or two or whenever anyone does, in my garage. It's huge three car garage wih no cars in it. I Am on the Los Altos, Mtn. View broder pretty nice area if you ask me. Just tryin to get a consensus and what time and when whould be good for everyone. I also have a dvd camcorder to record no PA system yet but I will have one in a month. Just wondering what you guys thought. More info to follow if there is intrest. By the way alll ages but behave like adults and I will serve alcohol.

Edited to say leave your blues buddies with there import strats at home thank you. I think we just want to rock? right?

Re: JCF SF Bay Area. Garage Jam.

I'm there dude [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    But I am really nervous because I am a hack [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] and everyone will probably all hand me my ass, but I think I will learn a lot and have some fun!!! I think I will need a couple drinks to loosen me up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I also have a lot of backing tracks that I can put on a cd and we can jam out to those for a while. Just let me know the plan bro either through a PM or you can email me at [email protected]

Comment

Man that soudns cool, wish I could go but I'm in LA. grr. And I also suck, but if you guys ever decide to have one down here near me I'll see if I can make it, i need to learn from u masters!

Comment

For the guitars I have I should be better.
        Once again no one is to be judged unless they want to be I.D.S wont be taken and as long as every one acts like an abult alcohol will be served.
        Olus I will have a metal drummer their so it should be fun. If any other drummers or bass players want to come thats fine you dont have to bring your own stuff if you dont want to optional. By the way my E-mail is [email protected] please bring girls too, especially ones that rock thanks.

Comment

Can anyone spring for a plane fare? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I am willing to wait a month to get max attendance, if you guys want a group rate.

Comment

AK, send over one of those tasty Gibbies and a Mesa and I'll join you from up here! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'd like to jam. I can bring my Framus Cobra and some BCR's and my Jackson. I have a killer drummer that might want to jam and a damn good bass player too. I'll have to get back with you on some open dates.

Comment

Ok, I'll give it a go.
                  I live in Hayward.
                  Weekends are almost always free.
                  Pick a few dates and more than likely I'm in.
                  [email protected]
                  p.s. I drink BUD [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I could be interested in coming, mostly to meet everyone. Not much of a metalhead. Any interest in playing anything else?

Comment

Lets say a month from today date tba so far. I will keep you up dated please post if you want to come and how many you want to bring. PS I have a swimming pool also.

Comment

I want to come. I will talk to my other musician friends and let you know. I'm all for making it metal with maybe some blues thrown in.

Comment

Damn, I went to high school in Los Altos and my family lives in Palo Alto. Too bad I now live in SoCal.

Comment

I went to St. Francis Paddock I live five minutes away.

Comment

I was being sarcastic blues is fine since I learned slide guitar, whatever you guys want I was just making a jab at my friend when I said no blues.

Comment

Working...
                              X