Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to learn to play the bagpipes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'m going to learn to play the bagpipes.

rectum? Damn near kilt 'em!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Don't worry, no one is going to be touching my bag, I can handle it myself!
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        It's a kilt .... lol

We wear them cause trousers just can't hold it in!

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was because the sheep recognized the sound of zippers. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Now that's funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

That's true... We like to sneak up and catch the english unaware while they're at it.

Comment

Jack is on a frickin' roll! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Been lmao since Chuk said he was behind him, then Jack has me unable to catch a breath here. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Whooahhoohooo Thats about as funny as a 10 lbs sledge slammin down on yer nut sack! I have a friend who is 100% scottish & has shown me a few songs on the bag pipes you filthy Dirt monkeies [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Zeegler it seems their are few comedians around here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You guys are twisted!
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

THANKS FOR THE WARNING [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A thread on Bagpipes and Fett isn't here??

Interesting...

Comment

I got some hairy bagpipes you can play. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        ...to put his extra panties in.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Scotsman don't wear any.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Don't do it bro...just like the fat kid that wants play the TUBA...a good father should curve such behavior..and by him a guitar.

Bagpipes is like blowing a freakin' Octopuss..

Which actually happened to me once..During a deep sea diving trip I did with the one , the only ..Jeac Cousteau ..

We were on the hunt for the elusive Giant Octopuss ..who at times can be very agressive during mating season. Well there I was faced to face with a BIG one..he grabbed me..I panicked..remeber what Jeac said..."stay calm and blow into his probiscus"..

So I did..to save my life. It was at this time I was Bukkakied in the eye with INK. That's it!!! I kicked him in the tenticles and got him in a headlock and was punchin' him in his big scrotum-like head..well I was pulled off the creature By Jeac and crew...leaving the ceature shock and awed.

It was never aired on TV for some reason.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            Now this is funny.

Costeau was my hero btw. I respect all those great sience dudes who explore all the things that nature has to offer.
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

they should have video taped it and send to Nuge
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yes it's funny now.. Yes I can laugh about that incident now..after some psycho therapy and years of painful medical treatments I had to endure to my eyes that was badly burned by toxic ink.

That was a sticky situation.

and kind of "gay" in a weird sorta way..

But theres was no "sexual" intent on my part..only the Octopuss was aroused . Blowing into it's probiscus was a strickly a tactical defensive move that was taught to me by The Jeac-Man himself..I think he gave my a bum steer...and happy that he found it amusing at the expense of my eye.

He still calls me today ..laughs and hangs up...I know its him..I got Caller ID..and I star 69'd him..which now also sounds gay.

Yes....go ahead and laugh . [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X