Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to learn to play the bagpipes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'m going to learn to play the bagpipes.

wow, I didn't know it was that serious, toxic ink [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] that part isn't very funny [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] That octopuss was a big SOB then, I'm glad you made it, but damn you described it like it was some funny incident wich can be seen in cartoons.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yes E..he was Ginormous...he weighed probably 400 lbs and was starting to dry hump me..in the watery depths..

E ..I joking dude...I just made that shit up.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I want to write for my heroes Trey Parker and Matt Stone..I think I would be perfect for the job...only if I had the connections..

anyone here know those guys..put in a good word in for me..I'm serious..that would be a dream come true for me..seriously!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

DAMN YOU ARGHHHHH [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Well it was a nice "visual"..more for the Octopuss than myself... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Now all I can think of is Zeegs Blowing the bagpipes..just so he could play that ONE note in that damn rap song from the early 90's .. "Jump Around".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jump Around , Jump Around..

Jump up , Jump up and get down..

GO ..Jump..Jump..Jump..Jump..Jump

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

http://treyparker.info/contact.htm

Comment

Bill are you sure that wasn't Spunkblob NoPants you were blowing on? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Thank for the link E , I just put it my faves.. But he don't know me from Adam. Who am I ... My wife always tells me you should call him...I'm like "what"...how do you do that..what good would that do..

Now if he knew me or met...maybe different story. I would fit right in that camp like a glove. I'm retired with nothing to do..so I have nothing but time. I would love to have that oppurtunity. It would be a dream for me..but that's all it is..

I'd rather do that than Music..as much as I love music..

I'm a sick , twisted , funny bastard..my friends always say I should try stand up..I should ..because there isn't many "comedians" I can't burry...they're just not "funny"..

There is few.. Dice had his moments..Kinison had his..Rodney kick ass..Pryor..Jim Brewer is silly..not many really "Funny" ones..Me and the wife used to walk out on Drew Carey when we paid 5 bucks to go see his patehtic ass..man he sucked..I don't get his popularity at all...not at all..

Will Ferrelll ..Funny..

Jack Black...Funny

Dave Chappel...Funny at times.

Zeegs playing bagpipes..Very funny!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Yes E..he was Ginormous...he weighed probably 400 lbs and was starting to dry hump me..in the watery depths..

[/ QUOTE ]

You're lucky he didn't tea-bag you with his scrotum-like head. It would have been all over. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

No Jack ..I think it was his boy that Octopuss...ahhhh..brainfart..what's his name!!!

Comment

Squidward?

Comment

Jack that would be a tea bag from hell..the worst case of tea baggin' I can think of..what a horrible way to go..

Death by a gargantuan tea bag.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yes Squidward...it was him that bastid!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Remember Squiddly Diddly.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Did he try to poke your pink starfish?

Comment

I think he had that in mind..until I blew into his probiscus with a mighty wind that inflated his large scrotum like head...that I used as a punching balloon.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

It's A Long Way To The Top -- AC/DC . Make sure you learn that one . [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Bon Scott RIP
                                Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X