Prison Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison Break

Yes another TV thread by me. Isn't this show pretty good though? I never watched CSI or Lost or whatever else is popular but Prison Break is interesting to me. Maybe it is just how do they keep this show going? Well they keep 24 going (never watched it) so I guess they can keep this going. I like the show though anyone else?
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Prison Break

I love Prison Break!! I'm interested in seeing how they keep it going, too. Never watched Lost or 24, but I do like the CSIs and watch them every once in awhile.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I watched one episode. I saw so many things in it that were just so rediculous, that it was laughable. It seems like good entertainment though.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It is pretty entertaining. A little laughable and ubelievable, but entertaining indeed.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Yes another TV thread by me. Isn't this show pretty good though? I never watched CSI or Lost or whatever else is popular but Prison Break is interesting to me. Maybe it is just how do they keep this show going? Well they keep 24 going (never watched it) so I guess they can keep this going. I like the show though anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's the local connection for you. (exterior shots of Prison Break are filmed at Joliet - same as where Joliet Jake was released from in the Blues Brothers)
          Occupy JCF

Comment

I work at a prison here in California. The show is a far stretch of the truth. It is fun to watch the show.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I work at a prison here in California. The show is a far stretch of the truth. It is fun to watch the show.

[/ QUOTE ] And I, here in NJ. A big stretch, but entertaining.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I liked when the sniper laser was on the main character, he ducks, and the bad prisoner behind him gets it instead wahahaha so realistic [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yeah, im digging prison break. Been watching it since it started.

Since we're on tv shows, anyone else watch "House". Love that show [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

by the way, curb your enthuasim=BEST SHOW ON TV...

that is all [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

House is a great show.

Oh yeah Prison Break is soooooooo unrealistic but the drama is pretty good and I think that one brother is ugly enough to kill someone by just looking at them.

Comment

I saw the first episode of House with Robbin Tunney, thought it was pretty good. I thought she was going to be a regular, but she was only on the first show. I think I only watched one or two episodes after that.
                      I like how Robbin's on Prison Break, though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

i watch sports and that's about it unless a fatty is twisted then it's on to the cartoon network or t.v.land with a tub of cookies.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

do you find the cookies make a good lubricant, tommy?
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

astro glide, nothing else compares. i could give 'em a whirl though jimmy.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Uberlube > Astro glide trust me there is no comparison.

Uberlube always sells out though.

Comment

Working...
                              X