• Show
Clear All

Re: how to cure a cold in 2 days?

mmm chili dogs...

Comment

This is all great advice.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Shove an ice cube up your ass every hour or so...This will serve NO purpose ..

but it may take your mind off your cold..or would it.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I have never tried this..but it sounds like it may work..in theory.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        hi there

- lots of headache, and an overall dizziness (sp?) included.

[/ QUOTE ]

This worries me, especially since you've been sick for a week. Usually with a common cold you start to see some improvement after a few days, but then again, not always.
        If you're not staying sufficiently hydrated you can get headaches with dizziness. That may or not be the cause though.
        You might want to think about seeing your Doc, bro.
        Take care and feel better! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

good remedies you can try that do provide immune support are "Sambucol"

[/ QUOTE ]

Would Sambuca work??? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Probably! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] thats the best way

Comment

Just try to get as much rest as possible and consume lots of liquids! Good luck bro

Comment

go to an indian resturant have a nice hot curry (works wonders...but remember to put the toilet roll in the refrigerator for the next day) [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                  yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

thanks a lot so far, you guys/gals ROCK [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

some great advice here, i think i'm gonna save the whole thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    anyways, i'm feeling quite a lot better today (8h until showtime). still not completely cured, but at least my head is clear and working [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    i always drink a lot of water regardless of my health, aside from coffee and beer....put the last two aside for the last few days, had two day-offs, and i think i'll be fine tonight. no partying, though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

anyways....i had no idea this show was gonna be this large. yesterday my drummer called me (talking about the driving and stuff), and he mentioned that the club already sold 300 tickets, and another 250 are pre ordered. btw, the max capacity of this club is 550 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i mean, i've played in front of more people, but i think i've yet to play a sold out club [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

so well, thanks again for the great advice. what i found most helpful for me was the vitamin c bit...it's really giving your health and overall feeling a boost. nice [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Good luck with the show, sounds like it will be a lot of fun. let us know how it goes!

Comment

sure.
                        but man, you know what's pissing me off? normally i have to drive...today i don't. normally this means that i can party as much as i want, and usually i'll end up totally wasted [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but today it's a nono...dammit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

sorry for my late update, but i kinda forgot this thread [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

anyways, the show went quite well. it started pretty well, and as far as i could notice the playing was halfway decent [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] towards the end i got quite exhausted, though. normally i don't run into this problem, but remember, i was sick [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] so i fucked up the last song rendering this song totally useless without some serious post-recording editing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i was holding the last chord of the second last song, and suddenly my drummer started doing some "drum solo" stuff....at least i though so...20 sec later i noticed that he was playing the next song [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] damn....but aside of that fuckup, things went quite well, thanks to you guys [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X