Online Used Guitar sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Used Guitar sites

I check chrisguitars, jcguitars, of course ebay, but I figure theres got to be more out there that has the same kind of selection...?

Re: Online Used Guitar sites

www.gbase.com and of course, www.mattsmusic.com [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I just looked at JCguitars. Damn, his prices seem to be way high.

Comment

Harmony, gearpage, Jani's forum and so on.
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Of course Mattsmusic! I check your site almost daily, and I plan to order a new Jackson from you when the new stuff comes out around January! JC is high, I'd like alot of his stuff, but I don't have anything I wan't to trade him...

Comment

Craigslist
            Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
            Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

The section on jcguitars with "stars guitars" seems like a bit of [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] . He has a red Charvel that he claims Steve Vai used in the movie Crossroads. That Charvel is not even close to the one on screen (has white pickguard,no black pointy headtock). And Steve has said that he used his green Charvel to record that soundtrack. Hey, I have a EBMM that used to be owned by Eddie Van Halen. No really. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

From what I remember, Justin states that the guitar was seen on a stand behind Vai during the filming....
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

The thing about gbase is that sometimes you do a search and see something you like, consequently you contact the dealer and he tells you that piece has been gone for months.
                  I've had dealers tell me to go to their site, and sure as hell, the guitar is gone!!
                  But somehow gbase still shows it, WTF!? aren't they linked?
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Joe, that is the proverbial "HA HA!! YOU MISSED ME!!" that you are talking about. And I know the feeling.

Comment

Working...
                    X