Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fat chick givin a dude a bona fide ass kickin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat chick givin a dude a bona fide ass kickin...

http://www.transbuddha.com/davion/me.../beatdown.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Re: fat chick givin a dude a bona fide ass kickin...

Wow..thanks! I forgot how much fun trips to the zoo are.
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

That's my neighbors!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You serious? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That vid came out years ago btw.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

pwned!

She could've easily kicked the dude in the nuts several times but didn't
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OH mY GOD I'm having ghetto flashbacks.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

This happens every minute of every day in the hood..24/7/365

Isn't that precious...and ZERO regaurd to any kids around watching and screaming..teach them well ..you uneducated , tax sucking , low life , human polluting , boogers!!

You know , in about any hour later they'll be huggin' N' fuggin'...once they get the 40z..or crack. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Then they'll go for round two in a few hours or so.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Those kids screaming..are just Boogers in training..they witness the fightin' and the fuggin'...this is fact!

BTW..I'm "suger coating" this ALOT you know..for your swallowing pleasure.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Serious? Well, not exactly, but pretty much! Haha...

Comment

Thats from a DVD called Ghetto Fights. Most of the DVD is dudes fighting in backyards and basements for cash. It's pretty wild.

The best line from the clip above......

"walkin the dawg"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Re: fat chick givin a dude a bona fide ass kickin.

Kinda reminded me of one of those old Godzilla movies [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Makes me proud to be an American .. both of those low lifes should be put out of "our" misery ! and like you stated - they are teaching the next generation the lesson real well...
                    Funny thing - if he ever connected with one of those roundhouses - she probably would've dropped
                    Ironic how the cops just kept going to avoid paperwork, huh ?

Comment

Teee-rific LOL!
                      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

She had the upper hand from the get-go: weight dispersion. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] She just kept that big ole tractor ass movin' forward; kept the momentum.

"Laaaadies and gentlemeeeeeeeeen, fighting in the red corner, Big Mama Hood Rat, who still can't tell ya who her babies' daddies are. And in the blue corner, weighing in at an incredible buck-twenty with mucho nappiness, The Raging Wino."

I've seen this several times but never get tired of it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

mhalsey :
                          your killing me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The fat broad definitely has some basic wrestling fundamentals down. She knows she has the weight advantage so she keeps her hefty hips underneath her at all times. Never gets off balance...even when the guy is taking round houses at her. Pretty impressive for a chick actually. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]...This is what happened.

LaSquisha Johnson VS Jamal "Mybabydaddy" Jones..

I'm the Reporting Officer on scene...I took the all the information for the report.

LaSquisha Johnson reports her baby's daddy (Jamal Jones aka JJ) be jumpin' on her for no reason and was kickin' her in the stomach and she's pregnant. He's drunk , and gotta warrant and sells drugs. Take his ass to jail..NOW!!!!

Well Maam , ahhh...is this your husband..???

LaSqusisha further reports.. "HELL NO..that bitch ain't shit to me...he just my baby daddy!! I pays all the bills in this muthafugga..his bitch ass ain't even on the lease..take him to jail OCCIFER.

The Witness is Yolanda Goodhead who is the play auntie of the Victim. She states that the suspect Jamal needs to go to jail again..he ain't no good , and The Victim never touched Mr. Jones.

Mr. Jones refused medical attention and refused to make a complaint against his baby's momma.

LaSquisha signed a Misdemeanor Complaint statement .

The Above male was arrested and conveyed to the district where he was booked on Domestic Violence charges and can't make bond until Monday.

The End.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X