Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fat chick givin a dude a bona fide ass kickin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: fat chick givin a dude a bona fide ass kickin.

Jeez... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry guys, but watching those two go at it like that in front of children gives me no pleasure at all. There are certain things that kids don't need to learn from their parents.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

sadly Jimmy B , in the ghetto..that is just par for the course..That is "normal" behavior there man..

I know , I did the paperwork everday until I got carpeltunnel...very close to the report I just wrote above..and I'm NOT kidding!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I like how the police just roll on by. They're probably hoping that they kill each other. That's 2 less piles of shit they have to deal with. Police should get more respect for dealing with that bullshit every day.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

More Pay too.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You think the people in the video could show a federal income tax filing from the last 3 years?

Comment

Old still funny. GO WHITE SOX
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                X