Job opportunity at Guitar Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job opportunity at Guitar Center

Everyone cross your fingers, i just had my second interview with GC today. Looks like i will be working in the accessories department. They still have to call me. I really hope i get this job. Here come the discounts on USA Jacksons and Charvels. Everyone pull for me please. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    This space for rent

Re: Job opportunity at Guitar Center

go get'em man !!!

Comment

Good luck, just make sure you know what your talking about or someone from this board will post a 'Guess What Happened to me at Guitar Center Today?' thread. You'll be focus of much hate and discontent.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

The pay is the best starting out but, commission and the discounts are what i like.
        This space for rent

Comment

I have always wanted to walk in to guitar center wearing a Will Work For Gear t-shirt
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Good luck, just make sure you know what your talking about or someone from this board will post a 'Guess What Happened to me at Guitar Center Today?' thread. You'll be focus of much hate and discontent.

[/ QUOTE ]

No sh!t. I have definatly been witness to alot of BS at GC bc the sales staff are not informed. Then again, I do not know sh!t about PRS or Vox so I guess I am not the market! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

good luck to ya!

Comment

First of all I want to wish you "good luck" in getting the gig. I have worked for the company and found them to be very disapointing as an employer. I would be surprised if you don't get the job...they have an extremely high turn-over of employees ! Why? Pale face speaketh with fork tongue! I left a job for a "management trainee program" with a guarenteed salary, only to find that upon the first paycheck...of which the amount was half of what it was suppoed to be....When I brought it to the manager's attention, he tried to jerk me around for two weeks and tried not to pay me....I had to threaten to hire an attorney, to which he finally paid me 80% of what was origionally agreed upon.....sleazy behavior! Good luck !
                Hope you have a better experience!

Comment

I hope you get the job as I'm in your neck of the woods and would be one of your return customers,Oklahoma City is only an hour away from my house.Good Luck and keep us posted.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X