Need money, HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need money, HELP!

I somehow need to get about $2000 in about a month,and I don't think I can get a loan, and I don't have much to sell.... not a good outlook, you guys have any ideas? And I'm not borrowing anything from anyone! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Re: Need money, HELP!

Crime. It's your only hope. I suggest a ski mask, a plastic gun, and a bank.

Comment

Hahah [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Chuck!

I almost said something along those lines earlier but decided not to.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't know man, what do you need it for and why? There may be some other options...

Comment

Sell plasma, donate goo, repeat.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Grab a 2nd crappy job. That's what I did for awhile. I hated the job, it didn't pay that much, but it was enough that with my first job to cover my weekends of drunken fun....Come to think of it that job didn't pay that bad, I had a lot of fun back then [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Or you can whore yourself out to fat chicks...They need lovin too, they're just gonna pay for it.

Jump in front of a car and sue em...Just make sure it's a nice car, someone driving a Volvo probably won't have as much $ as a dude driving a BMW

Yah, don't do any of these things please, lol...xcept the 2nd job thing, that might be ok. Hope all works out for ya dude

Comment

Sell a kidney on the black market

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Or you can whore yourself out to fat chicks...They need lovin too, they're just gonna pay for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Donate Blood and Nut juice... Deliver Pizzas at night... and sell whatever you can on eBay...

Comment

I need it for a new car, I don't think my ride is gunna last much longer, it was just a get me by to start with...
                  damn I just went through this last January [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                  How much do you get for blood and nut?lol

Comment

I'll give ya 2k for a kidney...what's your blood type?

Comment

hmmmmmm..... I'll do it! A+ (i think?????) can I still wear the ski mask?

Comment

Do it during the hurricane [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Find a sugar mama- Drive her car-

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Find a sugar mama- Drive her car-

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 I did that for a while till I got my shit together. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                            Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

A 500.00 car, or bike, or motorcycle will get you by and there are plenty to be had I'm sure that would last a few months w/o to much invested, just don't be picky. Ya ever consider the public transit/bus system instead of a life of crime? When I move up to the big city, I didn't have a car as a FT musician in the TC, so I took the bus or my bike just about everywhere-then I found a sugar mama and used her car every once in awhile. Course, sugar mamas like young handsome guys who (depending on the mama) are potential suitors to the marriage senario..something to consider if you get yourself into that situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X