My sister was Druged Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My sister was Druged Tonight

If I was in your shoes, I would have probably lost it, hooked up with some buddies and have totally destroyed that piece of inhuman shit.

But I can hear immediatly you know that's not the best option. Show restraint, like you have been and file a complaint with the police and stay on their ass to make sure they're doing whatever they can.

There is no point in doing time or taking a dive for this fuck.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

So the person you suspect drugged two persons? Twice the crime,...make a complaint, file charges.

Comment

hmmmm a night later are you sure it ws that guy? If so either crack his ass or report him. ARE YOU SURE it was this guy?
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Shit dude, that's really fukked up. Listen to everyone here, file a report, and make sure that asshole pays, one way or another.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Donny. That royally sucks. The quicker you make a report, the quicker the police might be able to find the goods on the guy or wherever he lives.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

get info from the bartender ..who was working that night. He may be a regular , Or has witnessed problems with this person in the past. He may even have a prior sex offense in his record..

ask if anyone else has been suspected drugged there recently..if he is a regualr..people are that dumb to try shit in the same spot..People are creatures of habbit..bad ones too.

just thinkin' and grabbin'..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

We just reported it and all, I stayed with them all night and took a vaction day today. She finally "came to" at about 11. She doesn't remember anything after like 9 last night witch would put it at right when a Guy bought him and her drinks. All the other drinks were bought by me, and brought to me by the Waitress. The Guy is someone she knew from College. We all invited a bunch of people to this club lastnight. She doesn't remember the Drink he gave her, but I know when he bought his 1st drink at about 9 he got her one too.
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

File the police report, then let the law take its course. Then, wait 6 months to a year and make sure there's no witnesses...
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Wise choice,Donnie..The result may not be as swift as you might prefer,but it keeps your kiester out of the sling and like I said,you'll prevent the schmuck from doing it again...
                    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Working...
                    X