Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From the swamps of Camp Lejeune I'm alive!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the swamps of Camp Lejeune I'm alive!!

<font color="yellow">Hey all....been a while since I've been an active poster...mostly PM's.

I finally escaped Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point where I was at for 9 years (yes, 9 years!!).

I got moved to Camp Lejeune NC and am with 2d TSB (2d Transportation Support Batallion) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It's been a change to say the least to be back with the ground side...but, not unwelcomed.

It's kinda funny to actually give an order and not recieve the "why" or "now" remarks [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot of time to cruise the board(s) like I used to...but, it's OK...I can catch up on weekends.

I'm still kickin' and I'll be around for a while (until February anyway [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]).

Thanks for always being here guys and gals [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font>

Re: From the swamps of Camp Lejeune I\'m alive!!

Welcome Back!
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Glad everything is working out. Between this and the news about your pops, you got to feel like you are on cloud nine.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

<font color="yellow">Shane..you are correct Sir [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

The news of my dad was definitely welcomed and removed a great weight from my shoulders. I simply couldn't be happier.

The move to Lejeune is also great for me personally and professionally. I'm busy, without a doubt with a 1500+ person unit, but it's different than being responsible for a 5000 person Group where a idiot Sergeant could have ruined me without me even being involved.

I've worked my way into the Bn. and I'm getting more comfortable with the issues. I walked in a they handed me 3 "bad boy" issues as soon as I walked in the door [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Like...gee, ummmm, thanks 1stSgt [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's cool....the people are great so far...not too many hiccups yet personality wise...although I did almost kill a Sergeant lol!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]Oh, he pissed me off [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

There's "rumor control" that a group is going back to Iraq in February.....but don't know yet if I'll be a part of that or not....I dunno....maybe [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Sam!!!

I've been wondering where you've been!!
          Camp Lejeune now, eh? Awesome.
          My best to you and Krista always! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

-Emmy

Comment

Take care of the Bostons (sorry min pin I am partial)
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Hey Sam! Welcome back. Good times!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Take care of the Bostons (sorry min pin I am partial)

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I had a min pin I shouldn't be partial
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Hey Sam!!! Missed ya

Comment

Y'all are actually buyin' this bullshit dribble he's spewin' about being back in the trenches? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've got the real poop and it's a complete 180 from what Sammy-boy's tellin' ya.

He's back at Lejeune cuz he kissed some major ass (more like some Major's ass). He's now working as an executive assistant to the General. In other words, he's the General's bitch-boy. Gets his coffee, picks up his uniforms from the cleaners, walks his dog and wipes its ass after each poop, and, on occasion, rubs the General's shoulders after one of those long, drawn out War Room meetings. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Great to hear from you, Sam- thanks for your service.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        He's back at Lejeune cuz he kissed some major ass (more like some Major's ass). He's now working as an executive assistant to the General. In other words, he's the General's bitch-boy. Gets his coffee, picks up his uniforms from the cleaners, walks his dog and wipes its ass after each poop, and, on occasion, rubs the General's shoulders after one of those long, drawn out War Room meetings. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Hmmmmmmm....you bastage [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK...lemme set the facts straight on my move to Lejeune.

Yes, I requested the move, but, not for the reason's Mark stated, and no, I'm not working for a General....

I was the NCOIC (Non Commissioned Officer in Charge) of the largest MAG (Marine Air Group) in the Marine Corps. It is comprised of the Headquarters Element (me) and 11 squadrons, and about 4000 people.

After 2 years of running the Group, I was simply burned out, stressed out, tired of working for an idiot(s), and pretty much fed up. I was doing the job of 3 people and it was too much. I had enough.

I've been in this field for 5 years and have worked my way up the ladder to one of those "in the know". I've worked my ass off learning this job above and beyond my peers.

So, I basically called our Monitor and said either move me or I'm gone. I know its bullshit and you know it's bullshit....so, in a rare moment of "niceness", I got my wish.

So, I'm working a lot...which is cool...but I don't have the additional pressure of the 11 units and crayon wielding Sergeants.

That, folks, is the real deal [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

Who's Sam?
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Who's Sam?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Damned if I know [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Working...
                            X