Album collection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album collection...

At some point I decided to buy every single guitar related {or just plain weird} album I could find. Here's a small sampling... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Re: Album collection...

HA you opened a floodgate if bill can figure out how to post pics LOLOLOL
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Wow! Those are killer! I used to have The Guitars That Destroyed The World and Guitar Boogie. I don't remeber what or who was on them (as I was smoking a lot of weed back then and was pretty much a 24/7 idiot), but I remember having them!

Comment

I would have to post 7000 pics..

Wow , that looks like my daddy's old record collection..Kick ass!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Read the song titles on the "Hot Pepper" album. They're sung as if totally serious, it's hilarious!

Comment

I have that Ventures album and it kicks major ass. My first band used to do 2 of the tracks off it during our set. Vamp Camp and Joker's Wild. Vamp Camp lent itself perfectly to a Metal interpretation.
            THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

The Three Gay Guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Those are great, dude! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The unfortunate thing is that I remember buying most of those...and still have them in my collection ! I also remember seeing that band on the Mae West cover playing at a Teen Fair at the hollywood palladium....The Surfaris played at my older bother's Jr/Sr prom, I eventually ended up playing songs for Duane when he was an A&R man for Jimmy Bowen's production co. Amos Productions....And I used to watch Joe Maphis play guitar every sunday afternoon on a local LA TV show that featured country music and was sponsored by Cal Worthington!....Excuse me, but I am going to go for my "walker" and take a nap now !

Comment

I have like 600 albums and like a 1000 45's
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                  X