Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What\'s your career?

electronics engineer for education,

IcT manager for Actebis and Account Consultant for BOSCH telecom (1995-2000), now owner of an IcT company called ITOS (www.itos.be) for the last 5 years.. but I just sold it last week.. so

Mark,
    good luck man.. I just sold my own IcT company (though the deal has to be finalized) after only 5 years, because I was gettin' disillusioned with the investment climate in Belgium, so in the end it looked like this was the best thing, both financially (nice profit) as familially.

I can take things now more relax, and will only be doin' what I really want as business consultant.. after a nice long vacation !

Comment

Thanks Peter [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Manufacturing Technician for Major Computer Chip Manufacturer.

Comment

Bovine Production Engineer
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Jack of all trades, master of none.
            Currently working for IBM as a Network Security Analyst.
            That's the official title. I basicaly scan/probe/hack our customers networks and look for holes.
            Then tell them how to fix it. Pretty simple realy.
            I've done everything from working as an ASE certified mechanic for a few years (got tired of busting my knuckles), bouncer, selling guitar gear, carpentry (framer)and the list goes on. I was into computers when I was a kid and never realy strayed from it, so I finaly decided to make a career of it about 10 years ago. Haven't looked back.
            On top of all of that, I'm a high school drop out.
            Wish I would have stayed in and got the paper. Not that it's ever held me back, but more for personal reasons.
            -Rick

Comment

I'm in the 3rd year of my degree training to be a primary school teacher

Comment

I work in the Treasury field- industries ranging from Fortune 500 manufacturers, to computer network hardware manufactures, to my current job heading the treasury department of a genetics research firm (finding cures/treatments for cancer, diabetes, heart disease, anything genetically transferred). It's been a great ride so far, having lived all over the country (PA, NY, NC, CA) as well as Europe (England, France, Germany), but finally back here in my home state again.

Comment

20 year retired Navy man, then 10 years as a Navy (civilian) instructor and..........follower of the NY Yankees [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img], well, maybe not this year. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Fire Fighter/ Paramedic 10 plus years

Comment

Electrical Engineer for an aerospace company. My department designs and builds avionics - more specifically displays.

The main product I work on is for the V-22 Osprey. LesPaulCustom, you may have seen these bad boys flying around your area, New River sends a lot of returns my way.

Comment

Music Teacher.

Comment

Surveillance.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Many, many things over the years. Right now it's Fundraiser. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I am a operator in a Chemical Plant.YeeHaw!..............
                              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Boiler, clean water and waste water tech in a distillery.

Comment

Working...
                                X