Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What\'s your career?

Electrical Engineer, consulting.
    Design electrical systems on a house all the way to a 30 story high rise to a 500,000 ft2 data center.
    Helps me stay out of trouble.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

College student. Studying for my LSATs as I type. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm a Senior Operator at the Westren Canada Lottery Corporation in the Gaming Operations department. I basically maintain the online and offline gaming system. Been there 8 years and love it, even though it's shift work.
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Im Chucks Boss at Burger King.Sadly he was fired today for goofing around on the internet instead of paying attention to the frech fry machine, and it caught fire. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Loan Processor for a large Mortgage co.

Comment

whatever you do, be aggressive like a rabid dog wherever you land.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Studying for my LSATs as I type. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do yourself a favor....don't take them. Once down the path of the darkside you step, forever will it hold your fate.

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Mike, I thought you researched amps for a living? What gives? lol
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Mike, I thought you researched amps for a living? What gives? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THAT would be a job worth having my man!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Hey...I'm a Pharmacist to. Been working in Pharmacy for 11 years. Mostly Retail Pharmacy. Some IV and Nursing Home stuff. Retail is where the money is at for me. (Got a Family and bills.) It's good to see you've got your own business. Most of the Self owned Pharmacies are struggling out here in Tampa. They tend to find a niche (Compounding Pharmacies, Medical Equiptment etc...) Good Luck to you.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Pharmacist for 15 years with my own business for the last 8.
                      Getting pretty disillusioned with it and may sell up and move on .
                      It's decision time for me . I have 4 children so that makes the decision a bit more difficult.
                      Wish me luck in whatever decision I make [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Mark

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry...My last reply was for the UnTalentedOne.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I'm in college... but I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my sorry life

[/ QUOTE ] Burn...Checkout Pharmacy. There is a shortage of Pharmacists. And will be for at least the next 20 years. Something like 10,000 unfilled Pharmacist jobs last year. One of the Top Ten available Jobs for the past few years. UF has a program. You might be able to transfer in. 6 Figures to start. Great job. Good Luck. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmm... pharmacies and mechanical parts... do you see a trend developing? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Actually, this is a very interesting thread! I agree with the "don't decide/don't limit your options" rule, but would add to that to just focus on doing what you love to do and get fucking good at it. Don't worry about making money, worry about kicking ass. If you are good at something people will come to you for it, or for your skills at it.

I am a Reporting Analyst at a "response management" company by day. I also teach guitar and play out a lot, though that doesn't much pay my bills (playing out). I am working on my own web dev company and am a pro-level graphic designer. In addition to that, I'm nearly done writing a 400 page book about my crazy life! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Most of you know what I'm talking about, I'm sure.

And the list goes on....

Comment

call centre operative for an insurance company. i'm a technical advisor for sky equipment and a fraud fighter. i speak to couch potatoes who've got nothing better to do than winge when they can't watch a repeat. that's why i'm a miserable bastard. only playing jackson guitars and programming my fx processor makes me happy.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Im Chucks Boss at Burger King.Sadly he was fired today for goofing around on the internet instead of paying attention to the frech fry machine, and it caught fire. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Loan Processor for a large Mortgage co.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you guys make chicken frys?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Hey...I'm a Pharmacist to. Been working in Pharmacy for 11 years. Mostly Retail Pharmacy. Some IV and Nursing Home stuff. Retail is where the money is at for me. (Got a Family and bills.) It's good to see you've got your own business. Most of the Self owned Pharmacies are struggling out here in Tampa. They tend to find a niche (Compounding Pharmacies, Medical Equiptment etc...) Good Luck to you.
                                [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

any openeings? i'll take no coffee breaks, lunch hours, or smoke breaks.
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X