What's your career?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What\'s your career?

Yes, there are many bullshit class-actions that do nothing but pay attorneys. True words. However, in the case of Providian, let's say, Providian ended up getting spanked for their wrongful conduct..but the trickle effect means that many of the class members end up with very little. Also, in many of these cases there are many sub-classes and some make more than others.

I used to work for a company as a writer. All we did was track class actions for our company website. Some of the approved settlements that I saw were truly disgusting.

However, these New Orleans cases are a different breed. Also, the insurance industry is far more scummy than the plaintiff's bar. They deserve to get spanked at every turn.

Mike

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Yeah, insurance is the biggest scam out there.Pay someone just in case, and when "just in case" happens, they somehow get out of holding up thier end of the deal.Truly a waste if you ask me.True, very true.

Comment

hey mike, if i chase down the ambulances and sign up the cases , will you toss me a little commission no matter how i get the infoor ethics in which such cases are landed?
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          hey mike, if i chase down the ambulances and sign up the cases , will you toss me a little commission no matter how i get the infoor ethics in which such cases are landed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I can't practice in California. However, I can always REFER!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Running" is unethical and if you get caught using runners they tend to slap you pretty hard....like yanking your license.

Mike

Comment

Well, tommy is a "yankee" who is used to "yanking" alot

Comment

who needs a license? those are the small details, besides, i'm still fast as fukk, and i can fly now too.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                who needs a license? those are the small details, besides, i'm still fast as fukk, and i can fly now too.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Fuckin' hilarious.

Mike

Comment

A professional onion slicer. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I'm a pilot for NetJets. I just upgraded to captain this past Monday. Before that, I was an engineer but I got to the point where I hated being chained to a desk.
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm... we'll be buying a house when we move to GA next year when I get back from the desert. Can I lock in a good rate now before they go up again? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Where in GA are you moving to? I just moved here last month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gonna be movin' to Valdosta (Moody AFB). Housing down there is cheap, cheap, cheap.
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I've been a Registered Nurse in the ER for a little over three years. Before that, I worked inpatient child and adolescent psychiatry for close to 10 years.

-Mark

Comment

United States Department Of Energy (U.S.Navy) That's all I can say.............
                          "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Im in university doing a psychology course. Hope to become some kinda of psychologist in the future, maybe working with young offenders - Ill sort them little bastards out!

James

Comment

My undergarduate degree is in Psychology...All I did with my degree was manage a Cheese Distribution Center...

(It sucks, I had every intention of going to Grad School to get a degree in I/O Psych)

Look out... your Pyschologist may have a degree in Animal Husbandry!

Dan

Comment

I am the Director Of Finance for a company that owns auto & RV dealerships and have been at this career since 1998.
                                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                                X