What's your career?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What\'s your career?

I keep shit from blowing up....then I take it to a safe place and.....blow it up LOL
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

25 years as a Metallurgical Welding Engineer. I've been in the defense industry, nuclear and fossil power and the last 15 years in the Offshore Oil industry.
      I also have a degree in Music (studio guitar), but my Dad told me before I started college, was to get a degree and he didn't care what it was in. But then he heard I was getting it in music, he said what do you want to be a starving musician? Get a real degree. So, I got into engineering like he did. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I hang out of the side of a helicopter and shoot stuff. Aerial gunner in Combat Search and Rescue(CSAR) for the USAF. It's a living.

Garry [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I've been in the airline industry for 11 years as a mechanic or maintenance controller. Currently refurbing my house and as soon as that is done I'm outta here, relocating to Phoenix and ditching aviation.
          -Jon G

Comment

Audio - Production Engineer / Web Designer
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

A good friend of mine is in N.O. Real Estate and did the comparables. The high end for Lakeview is 2M to 2.5M - but those houses tend to sit on the market awhile. Of course L.A. & N.Y. prices are much higher in their respective luxury markets.

I have two missing aunts in Lakeview. One resided on Sardonyx St. and the other one on Jewel St. just a few blocks away. Their single story houses were built in the 60's and were valued about 700-800k each.

The 250 cap is bullshit. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

"George W. - da W. is for WARMONGER!" [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Lakeview is one of the saddest things I have ever seen. The destroyed homes, the 50 foot high pile of debris that stretches a mile..the stench of death and decay. It will humble you.

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

my career is to go out peacefuly.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Senior Art Director for a large networking company.

I also teach graphic design at SJSU from time to time.

Comment

I am the Bud man. I have been a driver/salesman for the local Buedweiser distributor for 8 1/2 years. I will retire from this job. I love it. great pay and benefits.

Comment

Working...
                      X