Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warmoth doing up a 24 fret Jackson, link......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmoth doing up a 24 fret Jackson, link......

http://www.warmoth.com/whatsnew/what...ion=whatsnew_4

Id LOVE to see them offer this, with the option to have all their cool custom options.

Im sure half this board likely is the reason why they posted that, but are there any updates on when they may offer something like this?!?

Re: Warmoth doing up a 24 fret Jackson, link......

That's been talked about already mate. I wonder if they got round to it though
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

They already have done the DK2 neck,only took them a week to get it back to me,and they were great to deal with.
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I wish they would take my import neck!

Comment

Hmmm... 24 frets, maple board, reverse ebony sharkfins, and 6100 frets... sounds yummy!
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry, I did a search and couldnt narrow down any threads, I obviously didnt look close or have the right search.

Anyhow, I have always craved they do a PROPER 24 fret neck, as a fellow could do up a real cool mutt on a Jackson body. A USA dinky body and hardware with a Warmoth neck to my preferred specs (wolfgang profile, jumbo SS frets, 1 5/8 nut, birdseye maple with some nice ebony sharks... *drool*

Comment

Working...
            X