Comment

Re: Tarja got kicked out of Nightwish

[ QUOTE ]
      Eh, I'd still knock one out with Tarja.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just One? hehe...

Comment

Well, when your singer cancels your Oslo show to go to the movies with her friends, it kind of makes you look bad. It's not great to air your dirty laundry, but perhaps they thought her lax attitude towards their fans made it necessary to clarify who was the one causing them to miss shows for poor reasons.

Chances are they'll find someone who's unknown and looking for a break, rather than sniping someone from another band in the genre. Whether that will work for them careerwise only time will tell.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Without Tarja Nightwish is just another so-so power metal band with some small prog tendencies.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't agree with that. Their keyboardist is the songwriter, and I'm sure they can find another operatic soprano who'd be thrilled to get a gig like this. Will it be exactly the same? No, but it'll still be recognizable as Nightwish.

The rumor mill has it that the former singer of Visions of Atlantis could be the next singer. I've not heard their material, but supposedly she sounds a lot like Tarja, though the material isn't as heavy.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

The rumor mill has it that the former singer of Visions of Atlantis could be the next singer. I've not heard their material, but supposedly she sounds a lot like Tarja, though the material isn't as heavy.

[/ QUOTE ]

she kinda sucks imo..

her voice does have some similarities to tarja's.. but she hasn't got the right emotions and dynamics when she sings..
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

How bout Simone Simons the firey Red Head from EPICA
              shes a total Opera type singer, very good too

[/ QUOTE ]

no way simone should leave epica! epica is my #1 favorite band.. and good friends too. Simone would never leave epica anyway.. Epica's new album (due in 2007) is gonna kick ass, it's will be much heavier than the most recent album [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Floor Jansen isn't going to leave After Forever either. Although the people from AF and NW are good friends, it's not going to happen. AF is doing really well now (in Holland anyway).. I think their new album sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just playing along, I would never want Simone to leave Epica
              I think she and Epica work great together

Comment

Working...
              X