JCF'er In Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF\'er In Trouble

<font color="aqua">Paypal sent, my friends! Rich, you're in our thoughts, my friend, please take care and be healthy... ya pain in the ass.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

This is a great thing you're doing, Chuck!</font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Paypal sent Chuck , This is VERY nice of you. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Rich , hang in there Bro..hope this helps.

Love ,

Bill
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

$430 as of this morning!!! Plus a couple of contributions being sent directly to Rich by folks who don't use Paypal!!!

Holy Smokes!!! You folks Rock in a Serious way!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I'm going to wait till this evening then send this money to Rich.

Ya'll give yourselves a pat on the back...you know who you are, you derserve it! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Thanks to Kevin and the admin team for letting me "use" the JCF to help rich out...kick-ass, ya'll! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude give yourself a pat on the back for stepping up for a good person , board member and friend..

If you don't pat you on the back ..I'll do it for ya.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Thanks to Kevin and the admin team for letting me "use" the JCF to help rich out...kick-ass, ya'll!

[/ QUOTE ]

No thanks needed, your ball you ran with it..you deserve the kudos ..
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

PayPal sent...I hope it helps.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Guys, I'm overwhelmed by this! Y'all are the greatest, especially you, Chuck! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I could never have asked this on my own, but Chuck just read a comment I made on a thread and went to work.

Chuck, Kevin and the whole admin staff, and my friends who are helping me... I will never forget this. Thank you all.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Good job Chuck, very nice of you to ask for a friend. Good luck to you Lerxstcat.
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

God Bless ya, Rich.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Help sent. I hope it helps. Rich you have my best wishes! I hope you're doing alright!

It's a wonderful thing you're doing Chuck. Damn, JCFers do rock, all-the-way-around.

~Annah

Comment

Good Lord...$800 so far... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Mine's on the way...hope it helps. Take care Rich!!

Comment

Wish I could do more Rich, but I hope it helps a little. I wish you the best. Chuck, this was a very cool thing to do. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Chuck - you've been PP'd [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Paypal sent. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X