G3 Tokyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G3 Tokyo

Ok I am a quarter of the way through it and so far I am digging it...anyone else see it yet? I will post again at half way [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: G3 Tokyo

I want to see Vai's "Building the Church" to see his two handed tapping technique, but that's it. I personally don't like Satch very well and can't stand Petrucci.
    I'll wait until Vai releases a concert DVD for the Real Illusions tour.

Comment

Mine is on order.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Ok I am widdily widdelied out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Was pretty good I enjoyed it some doze spots for me but overall fun to see....cept the freakin tail on joe's guitar F'n hippie [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        (you will understand when you see it)

Comment

Ives seen it in the stores this week, i just cant bring myself to spend 20 bucks on a cd to hear the 2 Petrucci songs.Doesnt he have a solo cd out or coming out?

Comment

<font color="aqua">mines on backorder too, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I got the DVD new for 9.99....I am not paying 20 for the cd lol

Comment

I must get this DVD! Three of my favorite guitarists of all time jamming it out together!

Just too bad that gig with Friedman isn't featured on there, that would have been the icing on the cake!
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Got the dvd. 3 of my all time favorites on one disc, I can't complain. It'll go right next to my G3 and G3 Live in Denver dvds.

Comment

was at that denver show, yngwie was so loud and his tone was like two cats fucking and fightin in a tin can. Vai was cool as usual.Satch is elevator music and shouldnt go on last, very anti -climactic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Ives seen it in the stores this week, i just cant bring myself to spend 20 bucks on a cd to hear the 2 Petrucci songs.Doesnt he have a solo cd out or coming out?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.johnpetrucci.com/merchandise.html

- E.
                      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I knew it ! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X