Food wild game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food wild game

Just got done scarfing up a mess of antelope and wild rice, damn was that good, after my recent hunting trip to Wyoming, theres ample Elk and antelope in the freezer, I could easily stick to the Ted Nugent diet, my farm is full of deer and turkey. Our general hunting starts in about a month, although, Its getting to be hunting season in a lot of the country, how many of you are hunters? "Kill it and grill it" [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    I say the boy ain't right!

Re: Food wild game

I go deer hunting when I can. Last year, my wife and I got married on the first day of gun season.....lots of disgruntled people over that one. I only shoot does as the meat is better.....they haven't been fighting with each other like bucks do. If I were to come across a buck that looked like a record sized buck, I would go for it...but, does are where the better meat is at.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Yep, I have a few guns, rifles, shotguns and love to hunt.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I only shoot babies... shoot the eggs in the nest, thats real huntin' [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've been hunting a few times, if I ever get some money again I might get a .270, but I can't seem to figure that money thing out [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

If it flies, it dies.

However, I don't think there will be any duck hunting for me this season. Missed the first Dove split as well.

I don't really do big game, too much to clean. I do like the taste though.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Hey Lou - Doe meat IS way better than buck, but in NM we can only hunt bucks (at least one side has to have 3 points - no forkers).

I hunt deer, elk (when I can draw a tag), turkey, and rabbits. Sometimes coyotes for local ranchers that raise sheep. That's some fun huntin' there. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Haven't been on a hunt in years.
              My father-in-law hunts during bow season, but I can't sit still for that long.
              My Marlin 30/30 is long gone and I hate the taste of Javalina... filthy things. You're allowed to hunt those with a handgun in AZ.
              -Rick

Comment

Working...
              X