Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heading off for some recording this weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading off for some recording this weekend!

That's right folks!

This weekend (starting in an hour or so) we ( Chain Of Hate ) are gonna record a new demo, wish us luck! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Hehe, no but I've been looking forward to this quite some time, cause it's the first demo I'm gonna participate on with this band. I joined in January this year, and the band started in 2002.

Behind the controls will be Mike Wead (King Diamond, Mercyful Fate) and Simon Johansson (Memory Garden, etc..), they did the last demo as well, so it's exciting to see how this one will turn out!

I'll be back with a report next week! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Cheers! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Re: Heading off for some recording this weekend!

More updates to come... but we're almost finished with all the recording. It's gonna turn out quite good I think/hope!

Here's a vid from friday evening, our drummer Andreas was in a fast mood! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Andy pounding some drums!

I'll continue uploading some stuff.. and when everything is ready, you'll hear the finished "product"! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, that sounds badass! Good luck with the rest of the recordings, I definatly wanna hear some more [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Edit: Just listened to it 2 more times. I really like the drumming [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Do I hear some guitar in there or am I just hearing what I wanna hear? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

he rocks [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Thanks fellas! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'll be sure to pass on your appreciation to mr drummer-boy!

Left to right: Our bass player/vocalist (one of two) Einar Magnusson, "producers": Mike Wead and Simon Johansson, plus our guitarist/main composer Johan Bülow.
          link for pic!!!

And yes, there is some support guitar for our drummer, but it's barely audible in the vid! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

EDIT: made a link for the pic instead... it's quite big!

Comment

Got another clip for ya, this is of our main singer Fredrik doing his thing! You'll be hearing a part that isn't satisfactory, and his retake of it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bleed!!!

Comment

Damn that sounds like some serious shit. I'm interested to hear the final product!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Damn that sounds like some serious shit. I'm interested to hear the final product!

[/ QUOTE ]

+1!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i have to move to sweden [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Thanks bros and sis! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

We'll probably put the entire demo on our webpage as soon as it is done! As of now, the entire last demo is on there if anyone cares to give it a listen. It was recorded last november, with the same guys doing the engineering!

Comment

New video with some guitar...

Here's Johan testing how the ENGL Blackmore head sounds, we decided to go with it in the end! Some guitar playing with the thrash-legend Loppan! =D

I can't wait to get the final result in my hands... I'm dying to see how it sounds! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anders

Comment

Re: New video with some guitar...

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

KICK ASS !!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Bill Z Ballz
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thank you Bill!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I met Simon yesterday, and he told me that Mike had started to mix just a teeny bit, so it'll probably be at least another week before it's finished. I hope it won't take longer than that!

Comment

NICE stuff brother Anders!! .. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Hell , let me know when this stuff is packaged and ready to go!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bill
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Here's Johan testing how the ENGL Blackmore head sounds, we decided to go with it in the end! Some guitar playing with the thrash-legend Loppan! =D

I can't wait to get the final result in my hands... I'm dying to see how it sounds! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anders

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's the Blackmore head? Sounds awsome man, and again, let us know when your stuff is ready, I'm really diggin it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X