Bring Me The Head of.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Me The Head of.........

CRAZYTOWN. good Christ this has maybe set a record for quickest exit from a cd player in my life. you know you have a young girlfriend when you're flipping through a pile of cd's to put on and Crazytown falls out of nowhere into your sight. i was like what the fukk is this? is it the backstreet boys after rehab? is there guitars? there's a lot of tatts which i could care less about. i said to myself, can i actually put this in and give it a try, i did, and 6 or 7 seconds later i stopped the player and scaled it across the den into the wall with deep ferver.
    so thius is a thread to blow some steam off, or to bark people again. why? cuz it's fun. i like to rank on myself too, cuz i ama jackass and i am not capable of change.
    so bring me the heads of crazytown, who's next?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: Bring Me The Head of.........

...the jagoff who invented them friggin walkie-talkie cell phones. On my way to or from work, I really don't care to hear both parts of someone's conversation!
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Barry Freakin' Mailow- So we can have a skull keg party
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        ...the jagoff who invented them friggin walkie-talkie cell phones. On my way to or from work, I really don't care to hear both parts of someone's conversation!

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, now we're cookin'.ihad one of those so my old boss in new hampshire could always get a hold of me. i almost ate it once ,and it ended up in a thousand pieces in the end.

Comment

Come My Lady
          Come Come My Lady
          You're My Butterfly
          Sugar, Baby
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I will second the request for the heads of those no talent hacks. They took and instrumental from RHCP, put words to it, and titty dancers everwhere bought it. For a follow up maybe they will do a love song over Dee. Besides them I request the head of Ashlee Simpson and anyone intending to fill her shoes after the her.

Comment

Decisions decisions... there are so many (insert derogatory remark)out there I just can't decide.
              But let's start with rappers in general. Were's the talent??? So they can rhyme and cuss... any 5 year old can do that.
              -Rick

Comment

well their talent is the image and people like that and people like rap so there is no reason they have to learn to play guitar like Yngwie.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

i don't know man, it just fell out of the pile of cd's like it was meant to be scaled at high velocity like it was. i have a good arm. i'm old, girlfriend young. crazytown not allowed.-lol

Comment

Every girlfriend I've had listens to terrible, terrible music. I about vomited all over myself when I heard Maroon 5 for the first time.

edit - Also, I forgot about when I found a copy of Backstreet Boys in my girlfriend's car like 4 years ago, I immediately exclaimed "What the fuck is this?!" and she immediately denied having ever bought it. lol

Comment

bring me the head of....
                      POISON for giving hair metal a bad name....
                      ANY POLITICIAN for the fucked up international state we're in right now...
                      CHARVEL GUITARS i want to discuss my new range of custom electrics that they'll make for me free of charge [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] :P

hehe

Comment

.....my mother-in-law. She is always at my house and I can't get her to leave.
                        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Morons in general. I have patience but it only goes so far. I can't stand people with a clue to life. how do these morons even breath and walk at the same time? Some people need not breed. Unfortunately I work with a few of them. They just have no clue what the fukk they're doing or how they're doing it. Sure i was less knowladgebale onceBut at least I had a clue. I have since lost that clue due to dumbing down from the moron incephilitous that is spewd forth form these idiots..
                          Gil

Comment

Kevin Easton........... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Hehehe... Watch out, he's packin'.

Comment

Working...
                              X