X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bring Me The Head of.........

[ QUOTE ]
    bring me the head of....
    POISON for giving hair metal a bad name....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna have to agree with this one. I met Poison back in Feb of 89 on the "Flesh & Blood" tour (I think it was Feb 89) Rikki Rocket called me to do some drum lettering. I had just opened my sign shop, and I had a yellow pages ad...I recall it was a Saturday about 4:PM. It was when we attacked Iraq (the first time). Poison was playing Hara arena in Dayton, OH with Don Dokken & Slaughter (Met both of them too).

Anyway, Rikki was doing a drum solo on a kit that came down from above. He had me put "F*CK IRAQ" in big bold vinyl letters on his bass head of that set, and the Poison logo on another kit. He wasnt happy with the Poison logo because it was in paint, and didnt have time to dry. He threw a temper tantrum [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] while CC Deville cussed me out. I think it didnt help that I was laughing....I couldnt help it...I was being cussed by 2 dudes that looked like chicks. CC kept spitting [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] ...it was hilarious. I still have the BS pass.

On the other hand, Mark Slaughter seemed really cool. There was this fugly fat girl hanging on him and crying uncontrollably. He let her hang with him the entire time, and even gave her his jean jacket that had an American flag on it.
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Anyone that says they are going to do something and then doesn't do it. If you aren't going to do what you commit too, then don't commit to it. Jackass
      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] MmmmnKayeee... I'm missing something here....Am I the "Jackass" you are referring to...or is that how you sign your posts? In the future you may want to cositer going with something like "Yours truly, Jackass".

Either way....we seem a little grumpy here.
        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

You know who I want the heads of....everyone one of these little snot nosed bands that start their song of with a decent riff, then their singer starts into this falsetto scream thing....then goes to this smooth voice to sing. You know, bands like Scary Kids, Scaring Kids....Stinkin Park....etc. Every song sounds the same.....for the first few bars, it sounds like it may have potential....as soon as the singer starts that shrill rough voice scream, they have officially trashed a potentially decent riff.-Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] MmmmnKayeee... I'm missing something here....Am I the "Jackass" you are referring to...or is that how you sign your posts? In the future you may want to cositer going with something like "Yours truly, Jackass".

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he was refering to the thread topic...

Comment

BRING ME THE HEADS OF...

The Black Eyed Peas. WTF kind of inane, brain-less shit is this? I mean come on. That fuckin dumb-ass "My Humps" song...

What you gon’ do with all that junk?
              All that junk inside that trunk?
              I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
              Get you love drunk off my hump.
              What u gon’ do with all that ass?
              All that ass inside them jeans?
              I’m a make, make, make, make you scream
              Make u scream, make you scream.
              Cos of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
              My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps.

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

My wife picks me up at work the other day and she's got the radio on (first fucking mistake) and this retarded tune is playing and I go "What the hell is this crap?" and she goes "It's the Hump Song" and so I says "It was the Hump Song" and turned it off. She listens to such crap.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

whoever is the chick in the black eyed peas, she has a really nice rack.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

A-holes who never learned how to drive, nor care to. This includes...

- Hanging out in the passing lane as if they own that piece of real estate, and have never looked in their rear-view mirror to see the line of cars piling up behind them.

- Talking on their cell phone while driving. 'nuff said.

- Hanging the @ss end of their car out of the turn lane, so the traffic lanes can't get past. These are the same people who, when pulling out into traffic from a driveway, creep forward such that the front 1/4 of their car blocks traffic and you're forced to come to a dead stop and let them in anyway.

- Not using their turn signals, leaving you to divine their intentions through telepathy or crash.

- "Fast and furious" fruitcakes. Now, I like to drive fast, too. But these pimply-faced gangsta-wannabee numbnuts do it without any skills or knowhow whatsoever. You want to wrap yourself around a tree? Be my guest. But don't endanger the rest of us with your amateur antics, too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Jackass" would be the comittee that does not follow through. It was not directed at you, unless of course you commit to things and not do them. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I do like your suggestion on the signature though.

Yours Truly, Jackass. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

If you have that 3b still pm me.
                    "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

If you sign your posts "Jackass"...I will sign mine "Dumbass" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We can start a club [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

bring me the head of Skip Bayless. sports announcer and regular on espn's morning show cold pizza. he sits like a chick, and whines like one. total posture of a woman physically, and mentally, which is fine when you're a woman, but he's a man. woody paige kicks his ass everytime they debate. bring me the head of the person who came uo with the idae for the espn show cold pizza as well.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                        X