Saw II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw II

It's better than the first one! I was freaked the whole time, great movie, a must see!

Re: Saw II

I'm gonna see it in a few hours. Good to know it's as good as I hope

Comment

Omihell... I LOVE horror movies, but I have not yet been able to bring myself to watch the first SAW.
      I can barely watch the Hellraiser movies, so if they are worse than that... um... I dunno. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to see them, but I am totally freaked out! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Saw isn't horror as much as it is sociopath. Two genre's to me anyway. I don't like serial killer movies... Horro I don't mind sick sociopaths sicken me though even if it is fake.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Great news, can't wait to see it.

Comment

Saw..its a mystery/suspense..a "who done it" ..with some gore..

I hated it.

Just gimme B grade Luciano Fulci flicks and some Texas Chainsaw..now that's horror. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'll give Saw II a chance on dvd. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That shit was disturbing...

Comment

Didn't get to see it. For some dumb reason the theatre sold too many tickets, and by the time I stepped into the theatre, there were no seats left. Got a refund, grabbed a few beers and went bowling [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Gonna try and catch the movie tomorrow

Comment

Cmon Em, you can do this.
                  If you have seen the first 2 or 3 Hell raiser movies, Saw will be fine. Saw is more a pyshological/serial killer mentallity thriller, with a touch of blood. Its more of a "thinker" movie. Yeah, Em you should prime yourself first with the first one before seeing the second one. You can do this.

Myself, either this weekened or the next I will see it.
                  Good to know its equally as good as the first one. I'm pumped.
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    That shit was disturbing...

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Thats what I like to hear.
                    I love movies that have such descriptions.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

saw 1 was really briljant.. I really don't think they should have made a sequel.. but I haven't seen it yet so maybe it's good..
                      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Soap, you're awesome!
                        I had no problem with the Hellraiser movies, I thought the gore was a bit much but I LOVED the psycho/mental thriller part of it. Hmmm....

Comment

Haaaaaaated the first one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but I love these kind of films so I will give it a shot

Comment

I think the Hellraiser movies were the best horror films ever made because the world was so incredibly detailed (and twisted). Whats his name (the guy who created it) didn't just make a bunch of monstrosities to chase people he gave them a world and a history and you actually felt bad for some of them. I always considered Hellraiser to be more fantasy horror. Saw however, thats a different animal all together. Saw is more like a "catch the serial killer" movie crossed with a slasher flick. Its pretty inventive, sorta like Final Destination in that it finds very creative ways to kill people. I wouldn't say its a good film though but for a horror movie at this time of the year it works.

Hellraiser is the ultimate Halloween film [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hellraiser is what I call a real horror movie, all the other "horror movies" make me laugh.
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X