Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saw II

[ QUOTE ]
    I think the Hellraiser movies were the best horror films ever made because the world was so incredibly detailed (and twisted). Whats his name (the guy who created it) didn't just make a bunch of monstrosities to chase people he gave them a world and a history and you actually felt bad for some of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clive Barker [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    He also did Candyman and wrote a few novels which were brilliant. He wrote one called Coldheart Canyon which was about Vampires. In that he did much of what you describe in making the characters, who at first glance were nothing more than monsters, but after a while you rooted for them and you felt for them. Although ANYTHING that has vampires in it,, i'm down but it was such a good story...
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I went and checked it out earlier today.
      So, here's my thoughts.

Its not as good as the first one.
      Saw2 didn't suck by any means, it just wasn't as good as the first. I don't know if it had anything to do with being already famaliar with the shock value, or how the "game" is played. I just didn't feel it like I did with the first one.
      I would recommed watching the first one and waiting for saw2 to come out at the video stores or even better download it.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I generally don't go to the movie theater.. maybe I'll watch it when it hits DVD.
        I watched the first one a coupla months ago and it was decent.

Comment

I wish I read this last night before I bought Saw! I just wanted to watch a good freaky movie since I was home alone on Halloween...

That was some piss poor acting and directing...The guy who played the Dr should just give acting up all together and Glover obviously needs good direction cuz I have seen him do much better.

I learned one thing though...Just because you have an ending that no one would guess...Doesn’t necessarily mean it's gunna be brilliant. Shit...They could have had the family dog be the psychopath in the end. Doesn't make it good.

I admit I didn’t figure the dead guy was gunna be it but, I was thinking how the make up was horrible for a guy who should have a large chunk missing from his head...Not just some exposed grey matter. Also I thought it was funny how the other guy who was paid to take pictures of the Dr uses this huge camera with the largest flash ever to take these discrete pictures in the dark underground parking lot! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
          X