Some Halloween Slayer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some Halloween Slayer...

Wooooo. I enjoyed that very much! Yummy.
    Your longer solo (2:fiftysomething) kicks major ass. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Love the Kermit ending... "this isn't fun anymore! Hello!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanx Emme, you should hear me when I'm not drunk, I can actually play.

Comment

He plays just fine drunk..other things..well that's a different story.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I play best wasted..I thought it was my imagination until I saw the video..I'm much less inhibited when I'm wasted..I just let loose and go for it!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

with panties on my head! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I go for it too, haha... But tend to destroy songs in the process of it.

I've heard the recordings!

Comment

but you didn't have a panty on your head...maybe that's the "mojo".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X