Greatest idea ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest idea ever

so me and my buddy need Stones tickets for tomoorow, So we're sitting here at my place figuring how we get in.We figure we show up a few hours brfore the gig and play stones stones on our acoustics outside key arena. We both think

A. We'll get 1st crack at good scalped tickets
    B. Old Stones fans have Money
    C. We have nothing to lose

I'm goning to have a sign that says playing for tickets!!

Here's my setlist

Satisfaction
    wild horses
    Paint it black
    2000 Man

any others maybe??????????????????
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Greatest idea ever

What are you gonna do with the guitars before the show?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

<font color="aqua">"Angie" is a great one...good luck [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Add "Dead Flowers" to the set-list...

Dan

Comment

I think it's a great idea and like you said-you have nothing to lose. Good luck. Let us know what happens.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            That is an awesome idea, Donny!!
            Goodluck! Let us know how it turns out. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

We're headed there in about an hour. Guitars go back in the Trunk of my Caddy

Comment

Brown Sugar
                Sympathy for the Devil
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Dude, I had my car busted into for a cooler that had one beer in it.(pink floyd show) The new window cost me $250. Leave the guitars home.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

There are no windows on a Caddy trunk, Scott! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

save your money! Seriously, I saw them on one of their supposedly last tours in 82...they totaly sucked live, I was falling asleep.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        There are no windows on a Caddy trunk, Scott! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] No shit, but if someone sees him put the guitars in the trunk, blammo, pop out the lock and there are your free guitars.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The whole reason we're doing this is MOTLEY FUCKING CRUE is opening. The moneys a little slow to start right now but we still have tons of time

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] No shit, but if someone sees him put the guitars in the trunk, blammo, pop out the lock and there are your free guitars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. OK, Donnie, toss a pit bull in there too [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. OK, Donnie, toss a pit bull in there too [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] ..or an alligator.
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X