this is sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is sad

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] crap poor kid thinks it's good [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: this is sad

Coming Soon To A Guitar Center Near You!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

May his parents rest in peace..

Comment

yea last time i was playing in a music shop a gay guy
        was hitting on me. are you in a band whant to to come to my house for some fun FUCK OFFFF was the reply [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

MAN i couldnt even watch the whole thing, that is bad

Comment

Actually, I think this kid is on the payroll at Guitar Center, cause everytime I have a lapse of judgement and walk into one, HE is there with a 3k Les Paul and a Triple Recto on 6, struttin his stuff.

That's him...I know it is! I recognize the chops!

Comment

and your to scared of his awsome shred to play hay [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

I actually recognized one of the riffs he was trying to play. It was a System of a Down song. The rest was just a craptacular noise. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Wonder how he is on the drums?
                  "POOP"

Comment

He's got nothing on this guy-

Shredder

Comment

but at least the "shredder" has a cool looking guitar.....he's 90% there!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Wonder how he is on the drums?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Shawn
                        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

yeah the shredy guy is just lots of pointlessly fast picked noise boo

Comment

That kid is typical of the young shredder wannabe's at GC every Saturday afternoon. He thinks he's good...and in his bedroom, he is, but someday he'll be going out and seeing older players who can really play, and he's in for a rude awakening.

Comment

Understand though, look at the shitty influences these kids have now a days... Hell, I was one of em, when I started 10 years ago, Nirvana and the like was the thing. Luckily I eventually saw the light, but I sure as hell dont play like I should be for 10 years.
                              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                              X