opinions of bithdays and what to do on them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinions of bithdays and what to do on them

at 0100hrs, i will hit a brick wall known as 30 years of existence. i've already decided part of my day, but i get the impression that it won't be satisfactory. it's also halloween, and i live in a run down area full of chavs so i can't see myself staying home. what the fuck do i do?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: opinions of bithdays and what to do on them

chavs? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Do what I've done for the last 37 years - stay home and scare the crap out of anyone who walks past your door.

Of course, I do that EVERY day, not just on Halloween [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Screw it, play guitar as loud as possible, with the stereo blaring, and practice your singing. It's Halloween, who cares about strange noises coming from next door? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

It's your birthday, get some.

Comment

Get drunk, get high and get laid. Not necessarily in that order. 30 ain't jack dude, gotta keep the party going! Call out Tuesday to ensure you don't kill your good time if things get crazy the night before. And if that's not your style, grab a bunch of your friend's and just hang. 30's a good # though, you should go out and do something

Comment

chavs your english then. do as
          above [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          this is a chav [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I sat on the bottom of my pool with a dive tank and reflected back on my 30th....Plus I was too hungover to go out and do it up....

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

so chavs are queer?
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

ah, the day has ended. i didn't get high - not into that. i got laid twice though. shame the bitch couldn't show much respect. good sex, crap conversation. was asked for 80p by a fat chavette on the way back.

popped into a guitar shop and tried out my long awaited dk2ff. was so tempted to just buy it and live on beans and toast for the month.

i then visited my parents for dinner and drinks. good food, crap pub, foul beer.

if you think one chav is bad, imagine 50 of these village idiots loitering around a local shop. and yes, that pic is accurate. shit, i've got to go back there tommorow...
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Drink yourself stoopid so you have a excuse not to goto work tomarrow =)

-Nate
                  Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Ok, so chav = pooftah

Rule #1: NO POOFTAHS! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                    X