Is Milk just milk to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Milk just milk to you?

Do you think that different brands of milk taste different or does all milk tase the same to you?
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Is Milk just milk to you?

Different brands, different taste. I'm not talking fake milk like that soy stuff or comparing whole to 2%, I mean the same "type" between different companies (Borden Whole Milk vs Turner Whole Milk, etc)
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Non homogenized organic milk tastes the best.
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Different Whole milk tastes same

All fat free milk tastes the same

I usually have milk with other foods, ie cereal, mashed potatoes, ice cream shakes, smoothies etc.

Mmmm now I'm hungry
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I find that Chocolate Milk tastes totally different than Strawberry Milk.

Comment

Here, the whole milk tastes the same, and the fat free stuff has a different taste to it!

2% is less noticeable in taste than the 1% though...

I generlly drink 2% or 1% and can only get "Dairymens" here. The other brands tastes odd.

Comment

I don't think I can tell the difference between different brands, but I can tell the difference between fat %.

Of course, if someone wants to set up the milk challenge for me, I would be happy to test it out. I prefer skim. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I stopped drinking milk. I was shown a disturbing web page where ya had to guess if it was "man milk" or "moo milk" on this woman's chest. Got enough wrong to scar me forever... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I stopped drinking milk. I was shown a disturbing web page where ya had to guess if it was "man milk" or "moo milk" on this woman's chest. Got enough wrong to scar me forever... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  You mean this one? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  http://www2.b3ta.com/man-milk-or-moo-milk/
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Holy crap it's back! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Wow dude, hope you didn't have that link saved... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Funny thing is my old boss showed it to me while at work [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Got Milk?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Holy crap it's back! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Wow dude, hope you didn't have that link saved... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Funny thing is my old boss showed it to me while at work [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        No, I never saved it. I just typed in man milk or moo milk into the Google search and it came up. The song is funny as hell! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X