Best Day Ever. The Crue and The Stones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Day Ever. The Crue and The Stones

The Crue did a short hour or so set, played all the good ones, Home Sweet Home was the Killer though, It almost brings tears to my eyes Everytime I here that song. Nikki told the story on how he got aressted outside the stones show at the Kingdome in 78, Always Loved that story. They were all fucking on tonight, Tommy's Drum sound was God like, Nikki was all over the stage, Mick fucking tore it up, and Vince remembered the Fucking Words. I've seen Motley Now like 9 Times and this was Motley at their best, It was stripped down and Raw

NOW

THE FUCKING STONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Wood is hands down like fucking amazing, Keith Tore it up all night, Mick was dancing doing all his shit like it was 1981 again, Charlie can keep the Beat like no other. It's funny seeing Keth and Ron interact on stage, Keith will just go up to Ronny and put his arm around him and the 2 will start cracking up, It's Fucking awsome.

And Talk about Guitars!!!! Ron was Playing Fenders all night, His main was an early 60's Strat that just Had TONE, also brought out a few teles and actually an old VOX.

Keith was playing Mostley a Old Gibson Big bodyed Double Cut with PAF's(I think). Just Fucking Awsome, Then he had his natual Tele With the Black gaurd, A sunburst Tele, and a 72 Custom.

Best songs from the Stones- Ruby Tuesday, and Get Off my cloud. Sympothy was Killer, And You Can't Always get what you want

Ruby Tuesday just killed, one of my Favorites

The Key arena Was just Killer too, Best Place to see a show in Seattle other than the Paramount

If it all ends Tomorrow, I can say I saw My Dream Concert. Had a Blast and didn't even have to drink. I don't think this show will ever be topped
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Best Day Ever. The Crue and The Stones

I'm glad you had a blast, but at the same time I'm jealous as hell and I hate you.....
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Donny,
      That just RULES!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

van halen warmed up the stones in '81 at thre orange bowl, that's something i'm pissed about not seeing. congrat snoop on seeing a show that cool.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Sounds like you had a great time Donny. Way cool !!

Comment

I'm still in shock over last night, I've seen the stones 3 times, and like I said this makes 9 times for the crue. It was just the best thing I ever saw. I think I'm gonna be eating top Ramam for the next 2 weeks since the ticket and food and beverages set me back a little, But it was worth it. There's really no way to top this show Unless VH is put in with these 2 bands somehow and I don't think that'll ever happen

Comment

'81 Tattoo You was my first stones show, my brothers grew up seeing the stones and hendrix,etc. etc. etc., let that drip from 7 kids down to me the 8th and final kid in the family,and i was a musical whirlwind. i loved everything from funk to disco to rock to hard rock. it made a difference in learning for sure.

Comment

I was actually concieved after the 81 Kingdome Show lol

My Mom's seen them like 10 times, she actually didn't go to this show, She did call me right at like 11:45 last night to see how it was though

I'm actually listening to Stones On Vinyl Right now I've got like 30 stones albums on Vinyl, Screw CD's. These sound cooler

Comment

they are on my arm, snoop, the lips and tongue. it's a big logo for sure. always a simple and great tattoo.

Comment

I've got my Crue and VH Tats, everyone says I need a Stones Tat. I've actually got 2 good places on my right arm that it would fit perfect, That actually would be cool for #15

Comment

Working...
                    X