No announcement yet.

Found this in my backyard this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this in my backyard this morning.

I was making coffee, and this thing comes scratching at the door. I think it wanted to eat my brain. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: Found this in my backyard this morning.

Nice, he is all ready to get that candy. Man, that is a good makeup job Zeegs. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I would suggest spending less money on gear and a little more on your kids. Thats an awesome pic. Dawn of the Dead!!!

Comment

man it must be warm there..it's cold over here!!

I think my kid is going to be a pimp..I have no clue.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I just want a ten pound assorted bag of candy for my munchies.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] We're coming for you, Barbara!! Brains!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Little Zeegler!!!!

Yeah, I have a "minnie me" too!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

but mine is getting as tall as me already.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

LOL, the make up took me all of 10 minutes. It took a couple of hours to mess up the sweater and pants though. I forgot to do his hands!
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I used to have those in my backyard too. They lived in underground tunnels. I had Carl Spackler come and take care of them for me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior firepower and superior intelligence. And that's all she wrote.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Haha, kickass dude [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Halloween was never a big thing in my house, so I never took the time to even make a costume that cool lookin.

Comment

Heck all the young uns who live over yonder near the NewClear Par plant look like that
                        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Heck all the young uns who live over yonder near the NewClear Par plant look like that

[/ QUOTE ]
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nucular
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

"You owe me a sweetie pop asshole.."

E. Cartman

Comment

Working...
                              X