And how was YOUR Halloween?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And how was YOUR Halloween?

Same, same here. Our neighborhood on base is pretty big so we had our usual $50 investment in candy to give out. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mom took the kids out with a friend and I sat on the porch passin' out candy to the lil' beggars. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] On the plus side, I counted approximately 30 MILFs. The hottest one, who was not shy in the least, looked in my bowl of goodies and said, "I want the big Tootsie Roll." Without even thinking, I replied, "I bet you do." She chuckled and then told me to shoosh cuz of all the kids around.

I've gotta go now. Time to deliver that "big" Tootsie Roll. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Re: And how was YOUR Halloween?

[ QUOTE ]

I counted approximately 30 MILFs. The hottest one, who was not shy in the least, looked in my bowl of goodies and said, "I want the big Tootsie Roll." Without even thinking, I replied, "I bet you do." She chuckled and then told me to shoosh cuz of all the kids around.

I've gotta go now. Time to deliver that "big" Tootsie Roll. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Mark....didn't Krista and I tell you to stay out of that store [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Halloween is the most fun at college. Friday night, coming back in from a night out at the movies, about 12 rediculously hot girls come up to me. All of them dressed in the skankiest costumes/ lingere they could possibly find. I go through them one by one because they insisted I guess what each one was. Onlything I could guess was hot. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Saturday night was the drinking / partying night. Store was out of my favorite Carlsberg, but I found some honeybeer which was a decent substitute. Then I traded the rest away for Corona. A chill evening. My costume was "the asshole" so I walked around giving my friends shit allnight. Most understood, some got pissed, either way it was a riot.

Sunday, chill out night, had some great thai food.

Tonight, dollar bowling starts in 2 hours. Cheap entertainment and lots of other college kids.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]

I counted approximately 30 MILFs. The hottest one, who was not shy in the least, looked in my bowl of goodies and said, "I want the big Tootsie Roll." Without even thinking, I replied, "I bet you do." She chuckled and then told me to shoosh cuz of all the kids around.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Mark....didn't Krista and I tell you to stay out of that store [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, sir y'all did. Only window shoppin'. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Once did a Halloween gig. It was crazy to say the least
          I think I ended up with a sexy witch or was it the lil Devil?
          Dam what a night [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] geee I wish them days where still happening [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Umm lets see. I went to work, came home, watched hockey, scratched myself in two places at once, looked at guitars online, and went to bed. Yep it was great! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Seriously though, this is the first year that I can remember where I did not do something. I am 22, so I figure I am too old to trick or treat. I have to get up for work, so no partying. I was content with just staying home and relaxing. We do not get a lot of trick or treaters here, so I ate most of the candy. Hope you all had a safe and fun night.
            Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
            The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

+1 I'm chilling tonight, I'm just to far gone after last night's show to go out and party
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

We got screwed. The cold front messed things up. No rain for three weeks until tonight at 6:15 till 7:30. No rain predicted for the next week either. We had done quite a bit of prep in the yard too.. oh well, there is always next year. We had some trick-or-treaters..and they were treated well. As in hands full of candy. Sad, we usually get upwards of 100 ..but tonight, I bet we didn't break 25.
                The Buzzard does not fear
                The man in riot gear
                Harvest a skull of stone
                The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

I took the kiddos out - they got a ton of candy. That's what it's all about. So it was good.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'm actually waiting for tomorrow.... Candy goes on Sale
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

For some reason. People don't trick or treat from house to house around here. It is a really nice area too. I don't understand what the big deal is. Hell, I had all the porch lights on, windows open. Hell. I remember when neighbors brought their kids around, I would give them(the parents) cups of wine, beer, water, or coffee. Now, I had three doorbell rings the whole evening. Sad when people take their kids to the mall to Trick or Treat rather then the neighborhood =(.

So, I sat down and drank the wine, watched the origional aliens and munched some candy.

-Nate
                      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

we had a party for our drummer (b-day is the 30th of october) and i am totally hammered...lol...d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I'm actually waiting for tomorrow.... Candy goes on Sale

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I took the kiddos out - they got a ton of candy. That's what it's all about. So it was good.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. I got my excercise for the week. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I got to see Darkane play!

(And SYL, It Dies today and Fear Factory.)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X