• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And how was YOUR Halloween?

Wow....

Comment

Here are some pictures from our Halloween festivities.
      Trunk-or-Treat at the kid's Elementary school on Saturday, then some from the party last night! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Keith with the kids not wanting to give up the candy:

Me with my little Vader (yes, I know his light saber is the wrong color. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

My Ethan in the middle, his girlfriend on the right (note wedding dress and adoring gaze), that is her big brother on the left. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith going as the Grim Reaper last night.

Me with my buddy Suzy (that's her dorky husband in the background) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't like giving out candy so I came up with a good idea: I give out money! Last year it was one dime for each; this year I decided to give out 2. Only had about 15 visitors...a few of the kids did not dress up (just wore regular clothes) [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] so I only gave those dopes one dime! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

had a gang of lads wearing scream masks(every blooody year!!)knock on the door-always forget the sweets so i give them money instead,i expect they would prefer it anyway

Comment

Em, how come you are not wearing a costume?
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Little Darths.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ok so what is the trick or treat age limit anyway? must have had more 15-16 than 14 or unders ringin the bell, the older crowd complained about M&M's, Sixlets, Nerds, Skittles, Laffy Taffy (cherry), and Sweetarts. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] so maybe next year i'll leave the light off. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

can't say my halloween was good. had sex twice twice (can't afford that dk2ff now, shit). maybe i should've slapped her with my pud as she didn't even say happy birthday. no fookin cake but got £50 (that's already gone on the week's food shopping and a small deposit on a jcc917 for my wrmg). had dinner, had a pint (this british lager is not fit for consumption or i just went to the wrong pub), watched a crap film, fell asleep. to summerise? upsetting and boring.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                  X