Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUKKIN UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUKKIN UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastards!

Least I got it from Matt and have nothign to worry about, but DAMN, I've been looking forward to this thing and it's the only one I've bought in QUITE A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Pat........................

Re: FUKKIN UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a Beat Down Coming on whoever handled that!!
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Oh Jesus. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I am sorry this happened to you bro. The way they throw packages is a crime, and the adjuster denied they threw them when he was at my house last year. I told him I knew they did because I have a friend that worked there and he told me all about it. You should've seen the smirk this fucker gave me.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Oh, man...that SUCKS.

I feel your pain...I would FUCKING LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Re: FUKKIN UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro. you have every right to be highly upset.
          If that was mine I would be spitting bullets.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

THAT BLOWS! How fucking hard is it to just respect people's fucking property and do your goddam job like you fucking care. Damn. Sorry Pat.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              THAT BLOWS! How fucking hard is it to just respect people's fucking property and do your goddam job like you fucking care. Damn. Sorry Pat.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Couldn't have said it any better myself...sorry, Pat- [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

dude that sucks...I was hoping that was a photoshop joke but damn that blows!!
                www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I feel for you. That's a shame.

Comment

oooofah! i dread having anything shipped anymore after seeing the way packages are handled. there's an opportunity knocking here. a trustworthy musical instrument shipping business just waiting to be setup.
                    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Man............ I haven't bought a fuggin thing since JCF02, what a drag!!!!! And I just shipped a PowerBook to Cali a couple weeks ago and this guy got it, said it was trashed, haven't seen it yet, but that's twice from UPS in as many weeks!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

You also gotta ask...how was that thing packed?

Certainly a good deal of the blame belongs to UPS, however, if it was packed properly that may have never happened. Whenever I send something UPS, I pack that fucker like it is going to Siberia via mule train.

Mike
                        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Oh man, that makes me sick. I'm expecting a package sent UPS and they show it delivered to me on 10/27, yet I have never received it. UPS sucks!

Comment

A little packing inside the guitar case and that wouldn't have happened.

Sucks to see, sorry Pat.

Comment

All I can say, if that was mine, somebody would make it right or they would be getting sued, bottomline. No maybe's or perhaps somebody would make it right. It would be a check to purchase another charvel guitar. This really blows bro I hate it for ya.
                              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                              X