Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUKKIN UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FUKKIN UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shipped a shaved ice machine UPS to Atlanta around 1998. The guy bought $1,200 insurance to cover what he paid. UPS of course dropped it (it was probably too heavy to throw), and it took 3 months for him to get reimbursed by UPS!
    www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

I bought an amp recently and the guy I bought it from put some knd of "shock tags" on it. They look like a fuse and turn a different color if the package is dropped to hard. Well of course both tags were popped and I showed the driver and wanted him to make a note. I was told they don't take notice from third party indicators and the only thing I could do was refuse the package ??!??!??!??!?!??

Comment

You may hear more complaints about UPS but a lot has to do with it being largest. Are they any bettor or worse than any other ? In my experience with all the shipping companies is that they all seem to be equal oppertunity package smashers. I do know most times damage is not the fault of any driver or handler, rather it is the fault of the conveyer belt system with the nice 150LB package coming smashing into your fragile box at the UPS sorting facilities.

Matt

Comment

Working...
        X