Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolf puppy just arrived!! (big pic warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wolf puppy just arrived!! (big pic warning)

I had a freind who had one of these hybrids. That critter was insane. It loved to fetch. One day it was playing with my friend and when my friend went to remove the ball from the dog's mouth to throw it out again, he broke every bone in the guy's hand.

It kept their house very safe though....nobody would dare enter that yard.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Here's a picture of her when she was much younger ..

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Wow, Kev!
        Gorgeous picture of Timber in her natural surroundings!!!
        That could be a holiday card. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow they are beautiful!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thank Em.... now when are U getting one!! BTW thanks for sharing the story about Jeb ..it does show how loyal they are ..
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Well... it can't be until we are settled into our home permanently.
              The only reason we haven't adopted any animal friends is because the lifestyle we have would be way too hard on them.
              Keith loves cats (but they hate him and love me... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) and he hates dogs (but they love him and love me... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]).

Keith hasn't been around any highly trained and loyal dogs so he does not know how awesome they are. But he knows that I want to adopt one and I intend to help him see the other side. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              I love the wolfx canines and also Dobermans.

However, I know what will happen, we'll get settled, find a most lovely dog to join our family, I'll work hard with him to get him trained, and then he'll become Keith's dog! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And, yes, Jed was very cool. He was very wary of other people, but he did like me and would come over and say "hi" and let me pet him for just a minute, but only for a minute. Then he was right back with Uncle Jeffrey. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              Anything Uncle Jeffrey said he would do because Uncle was the Alpha male. He was good to Jed too. Good times.

Comment

Nice dogs!!

AK...congrats on the new INCOMING addition!

Mine is 25% Alaskan Malamute.

Here is my big baby AMADEUS dreaming he was with Kevin's dog in the snow!

And loungin' by the pool...his fave spot!

He is a GREAT dog!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Cute, I almost pulled the trigger into buying one a couple of years ago. A co-worker work on a refuge type place for displaced wolfies and a female had a bunch of them. The cutest pups I've seen.
                  Then my wife went nuts... the rest is history.
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Man I would love a wolf hybrid but where I am moving there is absolutely no space, the yard is too small for him to get the exercise he needs but perfect for my Boston's [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                    X