Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys thing your guitars were packed bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys thing your guitars were packed bad?

I laugh in the face of bad packing! I got this guitar off eBay... after waiting 3 weeks for it to come, once it got here, I dont know what shocked me more... the packing, or the fact that it got here in one piece...

I finally realize why it took so long for USPS to get it here... everyone who had their hands on it were too busy laughing to pass it on. Note the toy car set box it was packed it, couldnt have been anything thicker than card stock. And incase you were wondering, a Kelly was in there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Re: You guys thing your guitars were packed bad?

That last picture looks strangely phallic. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You know, your right! Guess we know whats on your mind eh? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Well, at least I'm not a dick like the seller was, packing the guitar in that fashion. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He's clearly nuts. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Who is this dickhead seller? We want to avoid his seedy practices on Ebay. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Note the many innuendoes throughout this reply. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

WOw!
          I was thinking of penii shen I saw that one and I done even have that kinda angle to my dangle.

Geez that packing job sucks all kinda bad.
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            That last picture looks strangely phallic. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]First thing I thought of also, I said WTF? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

See...that's just plain ol' wrong. How in god's name do you send something off like that to someone who paid money for it? Geez, I packed my watch better than that when I sent it to get serviced!

Comment

bwhahahahaha!!!

Fong

Comment

What kind of guitar is this?
                A Steinberger?
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ya know? there's probably some twisted logic at work here. it's packed like shit so the UPS guys treat it with kid gloves. they can't deliver a package that's obviously been damaged, and if you broke that neck or headstock, it would be way obvious. too friggin funny. and buy a lottery ticket btw.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Its the Lock Ness Monster....give him three fitty!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Actually they'd smash it to bits and claim improper packaging, but then again they always ask me if the guitar I'm shipping is in a case, and usually refuse to ship it if it's not at least in a suitable (read: traditional guitar-type) box.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        it's packed like shit so the UPS guys treat it with kid gloves.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Well, he said it was shipped by USPS anyway. The post office is usually a little better about shipping stuff.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Based on the cheap drum hardware box taped about the neck, I'd say this was done by a drummer... and a bad one at that...

Comment

That looks like King "Fucking" Tut [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Or a Bud neon sign. The bottom line is it got there. There is a twisted logic in this. Make it look like warpped up guitar and the young drivers may "Understand" [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Its the Lock Ness Monster....give him three fitty!

[/ QUOTE ]

I said, Lochness Monster I ain't givin you no tree fitty! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Crazy that it got there in one piece, but it's there, so congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X