No announcement yet.

Things to do in around San Francisco...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things to do in around San Francisco...

Fisherman's whalf, Alcatraz Island, cruise ship tour from fishermans, Golden gate bridge, some massage places (if you are alone.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ), cable car and china town.
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

IF I were in SF ..The first place I would visit is the late Anton LeVay's infamous "Black House"..The official location of The Church Of Satan..so said he. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

The house where the beautiful people mingled during his black mass rituals..such as Jane Mansfield and Sammy Davis Jr..

If you go there..knock on the door and tell em Bill Z Bub said howdy.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW Ian if you do go there and take pics..PLEASE send me one. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Bill
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

GHIRARDELLI SQUARE [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Grew up in San Fran... tons and tons to do!!
        But I used to spend much of my time at chocolate square!
        Chinatown is a hoot. Don't buy any stuffed animals. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        They'll be ripe by the time you get home.

San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers is another cool place to visit in the springtime. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions guys - not sure I've got the nerve for the "Black House" though!
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

The Black House..I saw a pic of it on TV once..it looks pretty cool , just a old Victorian that he had painted all black..

I'm sure it has to be a popular tourist picture spot..I assume. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

No choice:

GAYBAR! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object...51.DTL&o=0

Ahhhh forget it..it looks like a total piece of SHIT..My place makes his look like a freakin' outhouse..

LeVay had some good "ideas"..but for the most part he was a stinkin' poser..fuck him! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Satan obviously didn't really do him any favours in the financial parts of his life [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Hey, if he owned that house, its still worth at least a half million.

Comment

it sold for that..I think they are just going to tear it down because its in horrible condition.

He's a farse..he had so much "potential" but sold out and dropped the ball..

He's a phony hypocrite that lost any credibility with me...I will bash him VERY soon on my thread. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub

Comment

BTW ..I will TRASH this so called founder of The Church Of Satan when I return..he was a lowly , insecure , hypocrite that lost any credibility with me..

I could burry him on his best day and he only dream he could be half the the man I am..

I have no "facade" of lies ..I am the real deal..

stay tuned and watch me piss on his grave! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anton LeVay can suck my balls! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub

Comment

Nice trip thats not too far is across the Golden Gate up to Muir Woods. Tall trees. Wife liked it. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            No choice:

GAYBAR! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Yeah, there's a lot of them there in SF, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

So Bill when are you going to do it right and open your own Satanic Temple?

I think your should open your first one in Salt Lake City.

:evil laugh:

Comment

go to Sid's. it was a rockin' place i got thrown out of once. we had a riot.
                                joke- what's it in the air in san francisco that keeps women from getting pregnant?
                                answer- men's legs.
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X