No announcement yet.

Things to do in around San Francisco...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things to do in around San Francisco...

"The place has been an eyesore for the better part of a decade and has been empty since shortly after LeVay died of heart disease four years ago, in, of all places, St. Mary's Hospital." [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think most "satanists" are just insecure posers anyway. Like any "group" of people who claim they are this and that...they are the ones who are weak by themselves and really tough when they hang with other weaklings [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] fugg'em [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

"So Bill when are you going to do it right and open your own Satanic Temple?"

Well , thinking of doing a book first.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This thread inspired me to investigate his infamous "Black House"..which confirms my suspicions of that pud.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thank you Neilli [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Isn't a 'Satanic Temple' in direct antithesis to Satanism as a way of life?
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

No , but I high jacked this this thread long enough [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's a place for like minded folks to gather and share / celebrate their beliefs like any religion.

Come to MY "temple" here and we will discuss this big time.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If you're younger and touristy...

Shopping/movies:
            Metreon San Francisco
            Westfield Shopping Center San Francisco
            Great Mall Milpitas
            Embarcadero Center
            Market Street, Fillmore Street, Haight Street have tons of shopping too

Attractions:

Six Flags Marine World in Vallejo
            Paramount's Great America in Santa Clara
            Winchester Mystery House in SJ

Museums:

DeYoung Museum in SF
            Rosicrutian Egyptian Museum in SJ
            California Academy of Sciences in SF
            Monterey Bay Aquarium

Cool stuff:

Hiller Aviation Museum in San Carlos
            USS Potomac in Oakland
            USS Hornet in Alameda

Tech stuff:

Tech Museum in SJ
            Intel Museum in Santa Clara
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
            X