X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Wipeout- Some Male Nudity

Once a dumbass always a dumbass

WIPEOUT
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: Bike Wipeout- Some Male Nudity

What an idiot

Comment

I hate these clowns with a passion.

Comment

There's one born every minute! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

at least he had a helmut on...what an idiot
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

some of those other vids are funny as hell too. But yeah, dumbass on bike had it comin [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

gotta love that kinda road rash! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

This guy is a flat out asshole that deserves what he gets. I am normally a pretty compassionate person, but not in this case. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

"Rock out with your cock out"

Edit... Best part is when the nurse is laughing at him.

Comment

I hate these dumb fuckers. This is why I stopped insuring these morons. I give this asshat one year and the police will be scraping his carcass up with a shoval. I've seen it happen many times. I just hope he doesn't have a kid in the meantime. We don't need any more like him.
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I hate these dumb fuckers. This is why I stopped insuring these morons. I give this asshat one year and the police will be scraping his carcass up with a shoval. I've seen it happen many times. I just hope he doesn't have a kid in the meantime. We don't need any more like him.

[/ QUOTE ]

And this is why I hate them. They give us responsible riders on sportbikes a bad name, and we wind up paying stupid insurance rates. Because of these stunting assholes.
                      This jackass will no doubt collect insurance on a totaled Yamaha R6.

Comment

Haha what a dip shit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                        X