Customer glued to toilet seat at Home Depot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Customer glued to toilet seat at Home Depot

Maybe you could settle for one of those velvet elvis pictures?

Comment

More superglue mishaps:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/a/216404.htm
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Maybe you could settle for one of those velvet elvis pictures?

[/ QUOTE ] Don't laugh!!. I almost bot at that same store a decopaged pic of Elvis on a redwood slab. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [Nope it's real]
          It's all over google news:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...nG=Search+News

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if it's on Google, home of the "banned" commercials, it must be true. I still say that a finger will rise from his chili...
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

It's true, the guy was on the Today show with his lawyer. I feel bad for the guy but he does sound like a wuss, he said he had to go to counseling - for post-traumatic stress! WTF! That's what people who have been in war suffer from, not someone who's ass was glued to a toilet. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Oh, and the kicker. He's suing for 3 million!!!
            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

He sounds like a gold bricker to me..

Stupid things happen to stupid people..he's a born victim.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So this guy thinks his ass is worth 3 million

This next guys was only worth 46K

Real-Life Superglue Antics Trump Urban Legends
                If you think the familiar tale of the scorned girlfriend gluing her boyfriend's genitals to another part of his body is nothing but an urban legend, consider the charges in a lawsuit filed by Pittsburgh resident Kenneth Slaby against his former paramour, Gail O'Toole: "battery, assault, and intentional infliction of emotional distress" resulting from his buttocks being fused together and his private parts affixed to his abdomen with Superglue — all because he broke up with the woman after 10 months of dating. It's a case that "should have been left in the bedroom," the defendant's attorney pleads, but really, where's the fun in that?

Dude , that is sick

Comment

Wanda Sykes did the same exact thing in a Crank Yankers sketch and called Home Depot for assistance..

I wouldn't be surprised if he he glued his own ass to the toilet..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo, Superglue sets up pretty fast when air contacts it. Someone would of had to smear the seat right before he sat down. Sounds like [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] to me.
                    "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

That's Right..call it police intuition baby..that , or common sense..

I bet he pulled this crap to get $$$ and it back fired on him..GOOD!!

Fuggem.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That's common misconception, superglue doesn't set till something contacts it. Especially when applied to something non-porus (like a toilet seat) It will remain wet for a long time when only exposed to air. Superglue looooooves skin it would bond instantly to ass cheeks.

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo, Superglue sets up pretty fast when air contacts it. Someone would of had to smear the seat right before he sat down. Sounds like [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

That's what he gets for not wiping off the seat..

I mean that could've been Supergoo NOT Superglue.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

High Buzz.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

LMAO, that's what someone said on the radio yesterday.
                            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Really...well great minds think alike. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                That's common misconception, superglue doesn't set till something contacts it. Especially when applied to something non-porus (like a toilet seat) It will remain wet for a long time when only exposed to air. Superglue looooooves skin it would bond instantly to ass cheeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why does it dry out when you leave the cap off? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                                "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X