• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Customer glued to toilet seat at Home Depot

thats in isle 8 next to the power drills

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      You go into a public crapper and DON'T wipe the seat off first!?

Your fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

No shit.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Count down to Snopes de-bunk post anyone?? Or maybe just another "finger in the chili" incident. Either way... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Screw this guy. So he had to sit for a few minutes. I wouldn't have been quick to run in there either. How many people here would immediately run in and help if they heard a mans voice yelling that he was stuck to the toilet?
          Like someone already said, who takes a dump in a public restroom without wiping down the seat first? Another frivilous lawsuit to tie up our courts and waste taxpayer money.

Comment

Don't impose your masochistic needs upon me.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Fuggum!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Use several of those "ass gaskets" or use lots of TP to prevent skin contact with public toilets when having to take a shit. Common sense.

If the prankster was a Home Depot employee, then he should have his naked ass glued to the fuckin' outside Home Depot sign for a 3 day weekend. That'll learn em'! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

HD should give the guy a coupla hundred thou for his "trauma".

Comment

If it isn't Home Depot's fault, then why even get public about it?

Stoooopid...

And yes, who wouldn't look at a PUBLIC friggin toilet seat for whatever might likely be on it beforethey sat on it?

"Doubly" Stoooopid...

Comment

Well i think his issue is that he was ignored while crying for help. Here is a 57 yr old dude that is recovering from heart surgery. He certainly does not need stress like that. I would be more pissed than anything if it happened to me but you don't know what this poor bastard is like in real life. He may be a "wuss" if you will and freaked because no one was answering his calls.
                  He certainly should have wiped it off first, but you don't know how bad this guy had to go. I personally would NEVER take a shit in a public bathroom unless i was ready to drop it in my pants. Maybe that was his case and he barely made it to the bathroom before it came out. I think he has a case....not a HUGE case but he'll get some cash for sure. Like Stuka said, if that happened at my job and no one came to his aid....some heads would DEFINITELY roll.
                  Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

How many times have you had to take a dump so badly that all that mattered was sitting down and letting it rip? I can't even count the number of times. In a circumstance like that, perhaps the guy didn't have the time to wipe it down...or put an ass-gasket on the seat. Maybe he just busted in there, dropped trow and sat in a mess of glue.

The responsibility to MAINTAIN THE PREMISES is Home Depot's. They are supposed to maintain and keep up the restrooms. They are providing them to the public and they are held to a reasonable standard of use.

Yes, Home Depot is liable for the condition of the bathroom.

Yes, Home Depot is liable for not intervening sooner to assist a customer whose ass was glued to a toilet seat on their premises.

Yes, this man will win despite the fact that he said it wasn't their fault. That probably won't even be admitted at trial, if there is one.

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Ooooh, I thought he pulled down his pants and sat on a display toilet and got stuck, I'm like, what the crap!?

Read it over again, yeah the guy's a tard. I would never go running into the bathroom to help a customer (work part-time at Sears in between classes) but I would call AP (security) because it is their job to protect customers, and clean up any shit (literaly) that spills, etc.

Comment

Damn that sure is a shitty... err uh... thats a really sticky si... uhh... ahh fuck it, thats hilarious. "D
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I always look before I leap.. I have used a toilet at a thriftstore that is in a building less than a year old. The seat is always loose. The swrews that attach the seat come loose. One of these days when I feel like going for deep-pockets, I am going to plop my ass, attached to my 260 pound body,on that loose seat and "fall". If they make a stink, I will claim defecation of character and really sue their asses. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Count down to Snopes de-bunk post anyone?? Or maybe just another "finger in the chili" incident. Either way... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope it's real

http://www.detnews.com/2005/business...A05-371598.htm

Check out the additional detail, when he passed out he didn't have a pulse [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

It's all over google news:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...nG=Search+News
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              The seat is always loose. The swrews that attach the seat come loose.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              That's the kind that always shifts off the supports and then your skin gets pinched between the seat and the bowl. Hurts like hell.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]
                                The seat is always loose. The swrews that attach the seat come loose.

[/ QUOTE ]
                                That's the kind that always shifts off the supports and then your skin gets pinched between the seat and the bowl. Hurts like hell.

[/ QUOTE ] I could make hundreds of dollars suing those bastards, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                                X